Earthquake! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Did anybody just feel that?

I thought I was imagining things until my mate text me.

Nick

Administrator
God knows!

I don't think it will have done much damage, was quite freaky. Not even a car alarm went off though!

Puts a whole new meaning to making the earth move doesn't it :)

ccfc1987

did not feel a thing the only i felt was a deep base pizza comeing up in the toilet i was being sick

Millo

I didn't feel it, slept straight through, the rest did though. All round me in Tile Hill felt it aswell, know some from Earlsdon etc. same thing, biggest one for 25 years apparently.. what a nice sleep! :D

Nick

Administrator
I was just sat on my bed and it felt like somebody was trying to pull the bed from under me! It was quite freaky, felt like I was drunk! I dont think it would be enough to wake me if I was asleep though.

lew

felt it just as i got in from burnley. My chair shook. felt like a massaging chair though, we need more earthquakes :D

lew

:lol: bit of a random dream. Would of been worse if there was a burglar standing in your room with a green hoody :lol:

Bunnykins

I was Absolutely Terrified. My Parents felt it in Staffordshire as well. It was Awful. I thought I'd got a poltergeist in The House.

covlad

Just returned from the ricoh at 12:45 was loggin off the pc and it was wobbling, shit me up to be honest.

C

COV & VILLA

i am off skool 2day wiv 'tremor trauma'. the skool wasn't impresed & say the wag man is coming round. my mum told them she will tell the newpapers & telly if the wag man comes so they backed down.

i 4t it were a ghost 2 start wiv. i 4t it might b my granddad tryin 2 scare me cuz i never use 2 say thank u when he gived me bisciuts & pop. he dyed 3 years ago.

i hope we don't have another 1. earthquakes r well scary! :cry:

Nick

Administrator
COV & VILLA said:
i am off skool 2day wiv 'tremor trauma'. the skool wasn't impresed & say the wag man is coming round. my mum told them she will tell the newpapers & telly if the wag man comes so they backed down.

i 4t it were a ghost 2 start wiv. i 4t it might b my granddad tryin 2 scare me cuz i never use 2 say thank u when he gived me bisciuts & pop. he dyed 3 years ago.

i hope we don't have another 1. earthquakes r well scary! :cry:

That is legendary! :lol:

blm2007

I have felt it in my own house.It was raining heavily and i was using my PC at home, then suddenly i felt my monitor is shaking with also my hand over the mouse and everything else in the room started shaking,frankly speaking i was really scared as i never felt like this before,when it was gone then i came to know that it was an earthquake.If it had stayed there even some more time, i am sure it could have caused a lot of destruction,thanks to god that it didn't stayed.

skyblue_goddess

Tremor Trauma - fantastic lol.

I didn't feel it, nothing much wakes me up though. Slept through the last one in Dudley too. Rumour has it that it was caused by our own beloved council blowing up the Foleshill Gasworks to make way for the Ricoh... oopsey lol.

I'd have probably thought it was a ghost too actually!!

J

JuanDan petrolman

no if we actually blew up dudley we would be doing them a favour

Users who are viewing this thread