Easy Solution (1 Viewer)

japandy

There is one way to end all this mayhem. Buy out SISU. People all over the place are condemning SISU but they only use words. Even 'Not A Penny More' doesn't have a solution. The only way to get rid of SISU is to buy them out.

Nonleagueherewecome

Have to assume that they want a stupid amount of money, though? Essentially for not much more than nothing.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Andy- my comment from an earlier thread:

My view is that prospective purchasers have found SISU impossible to do an economically rational deal with. After all, SISU would be selling a loss-making company with no assets to speak of, so talk of SISU "getting their investment (whatever that may or may not be....) back" simply don't make any sense.

This is, I think, what TF was alluding to when he talked about "not selling at the bottom of the business cycle". The problem for SISU is that this nonsensical plan to move to Northampton will simply increase their losses, as revenues fall much much faster than any saving they may make on costs.

This is what makes people suspect that the plan is all a bluff designed to scare ACL/Council/Higgs into surrender, but as each day passes it appears that whether by accident or design, SISU are actually going to go through with it - after all, TF "doesn't bluff".

japandy

Before SISU Mark II bought us out they had the upper hand because they could outbid everyone because they were the main creditor. They won the bidding. Now they have ownership but they cannot ask stupid money because taking us into administration wrote off the debt. They are now in a position where the slate is clean.

Saying that, I am still unsure to follow SISU's CCFC. I am mystified as to the FA's acceptance of the situationwithout seeing a plan for a new stadium. If they had a plan and model for the new stadium alot more people would accept their existance. Fisher has to show us his next step so that we have something to get behind.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Before SISU Mark II bought us out they had the upper hand because they could outbid everyone because they were the main creditor. They won the bidding. Now they have ownership but they cannot ask stupid money because taking us into administration wrote off the debt. They are now in a position where the slate is clean.

Saying that, I am still unsure to follow SISU's CCFC. I am mystified as to the FA's acceptance of the situationwithout seeing a plan for a new stadium. If they had a plan and model for the new stadium alot more people would accept their existance. Fisher has to show us his next step so that we have something to get behind.

I'm afraid not Andy.

I'm pretty sure that OSB has explained it far better than I ever could elsewhere on this forum - but the debt has been written off in CCFC Ltd, but will still exist in Holdings or Otium.

Users who are viewing this thread