Edge tweet (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Has he been paid off? :eek:

'Cos he's not that bad...he's been MOM in a fair few games this season, just had some stinkers mixed in.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

jon92

Yesterday he put:

...What a season... Emirates stadium,White Hart Lane... 5 gaffers... Filling the Ricoh... 10 pts deduction

CCFC_Charlie

If Edge and Wood go doesn't that means we only have two centre backs signed up, being Malaga and Willis, one of whom is also likely to leave

Ccfc1979

Conor Thomas has now put 'Woow shocked is all I can say'. Either they're all on the wind up or something big has been said.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What was the tweet?

See the opening post :facepalm:

He's not keen on replying it appears! Poor fella! Had some great games, remember him marking King out of the game V Blues, but then he has had poor games too!

I'd like to see Willis get a start next season, but with Woody unlikely to stay, and Malaga nowhere near the reserve squad, let alone the first team, I'm worried we'll be leaving ourselves short. Unless they are certain the embargo will be lifted soon.....

ajsccfc

Are they all going to do these equivalents of vague attention-seeking Facebook posts?

'OMG can't believe it'
'wats up bbe u ok ? xx'
'cant talk bout it'
'k ill inbox u'

Inbox is not a verb!

Nonleagueherewecome

It's all a bit worrying, but without more info, we can't really comment. It could be that Jordan Clarke's cat is the new presenter of Countdown or something..

ajsccfc

Imagine if they're all reacting to the news that David Bell's been made captain. Suddenly it'd be the best Sunday ever, right gang?

Nonleagueherewecome

Dulieu to return as our new manager?

oakey

Perhaps the players have been told some genuinely big news, such as the club has ceased trading, their contracts are in the hands of the Administrator and they should join the list of creditors. Maybe they are all released or up for transfer ... Better find new clubs or wait to see if we emerge from the mess.
Don't know the legal ins and outs but nothing would surprise me with the current shambles of a club we have.

ajsccfc

In the case of Thomas, Pressley was talking him up as the kind of player he definitely wants around yesterday so it'll be interesting to see exactly what has shocked him.

DazzleTommyDazzle

The fact that two have made such similar comments suggests that it's about the club, rather than about them as individuals.

I'm then going to be optimistic and assume that the "Wow" and the "Some news", mean that it's positive news.

Well blind hope is about all we have left.........

Actually, a group of them probably got together and thought it'd be such fun to wind everyone up!

Bluegloucester

Perhaps the players have been told some genuinely big news, such as the club has ceased trading, their contracts are in the hands of the Administrator and they should join the list of creditors. Maybe they are all released or up for transfer ... Better find new clubs or wait to see if we emerge from the mess.
Don't know the legal ins and outs but nothing would surprise me with the current shambles of a club we have.

Would not be surprised at anything at the moment.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Probably just McSheffrey being let go.

Users who are viewing this thread