Edge tweet (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Interestingly, they reformed basically using their old Academy side as the first team squad. Might be a precedent for SISU there!

Chipfat

All those under contract are on the transfer list and all out of contract have been released when contracts run out,No pay offs!!!!... Truth, rumours, lies or guess work, make your own mind up about this post, but that is the only way we are going under this current controlling entity .....

SBS

Maybe that's where we're moving to? I would infer from that link that a) he is not getting a new deal b) Bell has been paid off c) We won't start next season at The Ricoh! Having a dig at Sheff in those circumstances is a bit misguided IMO.

Wouldn't normally care what the players post on that sort of thing, but don't think it's a particularly wise to be joking about when a lot of the fans are still in the dark over the whole situation. I'd also probably be a lot more forgiving if McSheffery had turned up this season. I feel some sympathy for Bell, he can't help all the injuries, but I'm sure his pay off from a stupidly long contract will soften the blow.

Users who are viewing this thread