EDL-in my local chippy?! (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Weird experience today. Called in my local Warwick chippy for a lazy tea, when I realised the guy in front of me was wearing a tracksuit emblazoned with EDL slogans. A cross of St George, surrounded by 'No more mosques, Support our troops, Leamington Division and EDL. Had a vaguely normal looking girlfriend with him. The bloke himself looked like he had been dropped on his head at birth, whinged at the staff about some of the food looking manky, and didn't seem to realise the irony that all of the staff were non white british. Felt guilty for not expressing my revulsion at his garb, and was hoping he bumped into a 15 stone Muslim black belt later this evening.

ccfc92

Weird experience today. Called in my local Warwick chippy for a lazy tea, when I realised the guy in front of me was wearing a tracksuit emblazoned with EDL slogans. A cross of St George, surrounded by 'No more mosques, Support our troops, Leamington Division and EDL. Had a vaguely normal looking girlfriend with him. The bloke himself looked like he had been dropped on his head at birth, whinged at the staff about some of the food looking manky, and didn't seem to realise the irony that all of the staff were non white british. Felt guilty for not expressing my revulsion at his garb, and was hoping he bumped into a 15 stone Muslim black belt later this evening.

Youre-Hard.jpg

:D :D :D

Nick

Administrator
I remember.Blackpool.away last year, loads in one of the pubs. Really did look like this is England, an old boy who was the leader and loads of kids following him about

Macca

Far more productive would be education which is what is preached when uneducated morons are dragged into Islamic extremism.
Just because he is white doesn't mean he isn't entitled to the same chance to learn what he believes is largely propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread