Elderly gentleman pre-match (1 Viewer)

Monkeyface

Elderly gentleman Bradford pre-match

Hi, does anybody know the identity of the elderly gentleman who I believe had a heart attack in the concourse before the game? I was wondering if there was any news on his condition?

Last edited:

clint van damme

they closed a couple of turnstiles and when I got to the concourse there were paramedics but the guy had been taken away. There was a small pool of blood so I thought someone had slipped and hit their head.

CovisGod

Just read on Facebook that an elderly gentleman died at the game tonight :( only on Facebook so can't confirm if true but RIP if it is indeed the worst

Lord_Nampil

Happened right in front of me, he just collapsed next to another gentleman who tried his best to hold him up shouted for help. Ricoh staff for me were very slow to react but when the paramedics got to him they started CPR stright away!!! Within five minutes the ambalance crew were in the ground and luckily he was moving when he was taken away. The Paramedics did a fantastic job in my eyes, I hope the gentlemen who was I'd say late 60s to mid 70s is ok!

Monkeyface

Hi, just wondering if anybody knows for sure what happened to this gentleman. Seems there may have been two people collapse before the game, I'm particularly interested in the incident in the concourse of 17/18. The gentleman in question was around 80 years old and on his own at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread