Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (6 Viewers)

David O'Day

Well if nothing else this rules out Dawkins being GIMOC source, as according to GIMOC Hamer has already signed his new deal 🤣
Dawkins once asked me in the toilets of the old fie house (when it was a bar) if I knew who Joh Dawkins was ;)

Ccfcisparks

Assuming it actually happens on paper it looks a good signing. Championship record is good. There’s a lot of expectation with the headline fee but if Hamer has signed as well then it looks good
Like the positive G. If the fee is structured like Matt Smith's post it looks a good deal.

Sick Boy

Just had a quick peek at the Sunderland forum. General consensus a bit like ours decent player will score goals. But anything above £4M imEverton laughing all the way to the bank.

Apparantly plays better in a 2 than on his own. Interesting
They wrote off Callum Doyle as not being good enough for them before last season, I wouldn’t pay too much attention.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

I'm worried by how legitimate this all seems, I'm used to hearing nothing but bullshit and the pretence of insider knowledge so my natural instinct is to expect to see Simms holding up a Swansea scarf in a photo op within the next few days
Don’t worry, be happy!

rob9872

wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t hear from GIMOC again
Yeah we'll see him sporadically to prove he's still here before reinventing himself with a new alias.

SkyBlue_Adam

Shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone really. It was well documented that we agreed a fee with Leeds in Jan for Charlie Cresswell, who would’ve cost a fair whack! There clearly is money there for Robins and I can’t wait to see who we bring in

alexccfc99

It's naughty from Dawkins to stir, especially when you consider it seems he at least knows Hamer so could be disruptive. c**t needs to pipe down.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Thankfully the fact his gloom mongering has been shown up by the Simms deal means he doesn’t actually know as much as he lets on he does

alexccfc99

he's a c**t but the Tom Grennon fake Cov fan thing needs to stop
Grennan is alright, not my sort of music at all but can’t say he’s not talented

I do find the Cov thing a bit much tbh but I don’t doubt he’s got some love for the club

Mr Panda

It's naughty from Dawkins to stir, especially when you consider it seems he at least knows Hamer so could be disruptive. c**t needs to pipe down.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The guy seemingly went for dinner once with Hamer and Grennan, he knows about as much as the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread