Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (8 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

I'll have a chat to my Everton supporting ex footballer/manager who now works for the Premier league see if he knows the fee 🤣

slowpoke

Happy with this and at £3.5 million+ a good fee for a 22 year old who has proved he knows where the back of the net. BUT he is not Vik Gyokeres so let’s not compare the but some will, Simms will be his own man of that I’m sure.
The important thing now is who else comes in especially up front.

djr8369

Just as I manage to pry myself away from here for the first time this week to do something else with my life the bastards draw me back.

Few people must have worked late to get that all sorted! Also, we are spending millions (plural!) on a known talent!

slowpoke

You lot might wanna sit down for this comment

Great work Doug

To get Sporting to pay the 20million, and to pick Simms up for 3.5 of that is absolutely fucking unreal business and it cannot be argued against.

Credit where its due

Now

ANNOUNCE YATES
Question…Did Simms and Yates play together at Blackpool ?

Macca

Happy with this and at £3.5 million+ a good fee for a 22 year old who has proved he knows where the back of the net. BUT he is not Vik Gyokeres so let’s not compare the but some will, Simms will be his own man of that I’m sure.

Don’t know that yet to be fair. May be better

SeaSeeEffCee

What do you think his comprehension of the English language is like?

David O'Day

Just as I manage to pry myself away from here for the first time this week to do something else with my life the bastards draw me back.

Few people must have worked late to get that all sorted! Also, we are spending millions (plural!) on a known talent!
The signing interview was clearly this afternoon so they have spent hours doing the signing video

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

hill83

Yeah but this sounds utter shite

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

There’s loads of music I don’t like but I don’t call it shite. Who gives a fuck anyway.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

You lot might wanna sit down for this comment

Great work Doug

To get Sporting to pay the 20million, and to pick Simms up for 3.5 of that is absolutely fucking unreal business and it cannot be argued against.

Credit where its due

Now

ANNOUNCE YATES
Agreed. As another sceptic of Doug, fantastic deals. Deserves all the credit for these ones. £20.5m for a championship player with 1 year left. What a game of chicken that was

Bugsy

Little Simz, probably the best British rapper around at the minute

If you know u know 🤣..
PUSB

Great signing wait to adi and Robins get him sorted sky blue army 🩵

David O'Day

Are sales of pampers about to drop in the Coventry area?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

GaryJones

Deal done!!!

rob9872

Might help persuade one or two others that were choosing between us and another eg McNally.

theferret

It's a great bit of business, but why are people comparing the first installment of 3.5m with the full 20m for Vic? We won't receive the full 20m for a while I'd imagine.

Evo1883

We all talk about the vik money , but the club have made some decent dollar on the season tickets too

fatso

It's a great bit of business, but why are people comparing the first installment of 3.5m with the full 20m for Vic? We won't receive the full 20m for a while I'd imagine.
So what, it still allows us to buy more players knowing that funds are on their way

Users who are viewing this thread