Elvis planning overhaul !!!! (1 Viewer)

logjoe

Everyone if you want to witness another club go into meltdown like the city watch wolves.

Brighton Sky Blue

A club like Coventry has to depend on its youth?

Cheers Bryan, Mikey boy, Paul, Geoff, Ray, Onye, Ken, Tim and last but not least Joy for making this dream a reality.

rupert_bear

Can someone explain what is a "big club " we are what we are a lower mid-table third division club getting gates of about 10000. Pressley is 100% correct in his analysis and it hurts. If we had the money i wouldn't expect more than half a dozen of our current squad to be in next seasons. The truth hurts but Pressley has pulled no punches and that gives me a bit of hope he will do a lot better than some on here think.

psgm1

Banned
If the academy is the future WHY release 4 of the academy players, some of whom ony last season were on the fringe of the youth team!

Don't have a problem using youth IF the youth are up to the task and not merely a cheap option. Lest we forget it IS possible to get really good players dirt cheap if you know what you are doing (westwood gunnar fox and dann hardly expensive players, but quality players).

Is also ironic talking about reality when he was waxing lyrical about how outstanding city are regardless of performances or results. Backing the manager is fine, but backing him when he is destroying the team - that isn't loyalty that's just stupid

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Exactly what I put a thread about us the other week, a useless, pathetic drip. Can't believe COVENTRY CITY have stopped so low as claiming signing the falkirk manager as being a result.. Sisu can fuck off and take this nonce with them

Users who are viewing this thread