End of season release list (1 Viewer)

JSL

Does anyone know when the list of officially released players will be announced for this season?

Hobo

It will probably be Wednesday or Thursday this week

Domo

Someone's keeping this doc updated apparently. L1 and L2 are on there -

Jordan Willis
marko marosi
tom bayliss
lee burge
ryan haynes

together again GIF by Minority Report

Skybluekyle

I thought Bayliss was doing alright at Shrewsbury. It's a shame the way his career has gone.
I mentioned to a "mate" of mine, I swear only once, when Bayliss was playing for Coventry City, loving how easily he seemed to glide past players. That Christmas, we did a "Secret Santa" at work and met up at a pub after work, and I can only presume my friend got me, as I opened my present and was shocked to be met with a blow up doll with Bayliss' face attached to it.

Walking back, with said blow up doll in tow, home from the pub, needless to say, I've had less conspicuous walks through Tile Hill!

Grendel

I thought Bayliss was doing alright at Shrewsbury. It's a shame the way his career has gone.

Ironic given how Shipley was considered inferior really

Hobo

Ironic given how Shipley was considered inferior really

It is also ironic how people can't see past our first team. Rather than see how our club has helped develop young people into footballers who have achieved professional status even if in lower leagues (to where we are now).

I have heard non League managers say if you have players from Coventry they have a good attitude and have obviously been well coached.

Our fans are often wrapped up in Coventry City FC and it's first team, failing to see the bigger picture of player development. Football Academies as a whole have a very low success rate.

Users who are viewing this thread