England v Australia (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Completey missed the first half, but the consensus seems to be it wasn't great. Wondering if it's worth bothering with the second half.

Otis

Conor Gallagher just seems perpetually short of international standard. No idea why Southgate keeps occasionally giving him another go. 🤷

Bowen started well, but then completely disappeared. Madison and Trent Alexander look good at times. I like Colwill at the back, but he's still a bit raw.

Paul Anthony

Oh great, probably the only interesting thing that'll happen this half and I missed it because I went to the loo.....

Tommo1993

Was dozing off in the first half so got the rum out, and I’ve sort of drank myself awake. I feel like I’ve stitched myself up for a terrible sleep.

stupot07

Not sure the shape suits us. Trying to do the man city thing if pushing a defender into midfield. Ended up with a back 3 in possession with TAA often the most central of midfielders. It meant we had Gallagher, Henderson, TAA and Madders often in a congested middle of the pitch. It would have been worse with Kane, as Watkins at least stayed high. Neither wide defender pushing on, meaning lack of overlaps, etc to create width and space for the two wide players. Walker and Akanji are always bombing on even when Stones has stepped into the midfield.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Greggs

Cricket?.... Rugby?..... Surely not football?

rob9872

Did we win? If its a draw who keeps Kylie?

Users who are viewing this thread