England v Ireland (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I was watching it but just couldn't get excited by it. Just cannot get into Rugby for some reason.

wingy

Looking Forward to tomorrow ,will be tough .

Can't see us overhaul Irelands scoring record unfortunately .

bringbackrattles

Off to the Wheatsheaf to see the second half and as it will have my paddy mates in there,I will get some stick from them if they win. The guinness will be flowing I bet !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thought we'd blown it a couple of times with missed penalty kicks and a terrific "kick and intercept for a try" by the Frogs, but we held on! What a great high for O'Driscoll to finish on. And it's St Paddy's Day on Monday! What a week-end I'm in for! (Just opening a bottle of Jamesons!)

wingy

Thought we'd blown it a couple of times with missed penalty kicks and a terrific "kick and intercept for a try" by the Frogs, but we held on! What a great high for O'Driscoll to finish on. And it's St Paddy's Day on Monday! What a week-end I'm in for! (Just opening a bottle of Jamesons!)

No finer Nectar.

bringbackrattles

Well done Ireland especially to O'driscoll what a player he's been.the guinness was flowing in the pub last night.
The Irish sure know how to party !

ccfc92

Congratulations Ireland, worthy winners. England too had a fine 6 Nations.

It's a shame the first game cost England. Brilliant game vs Ireland, and trounced Wales.

Was going mental when France scored in last minutes, and was gutted when it was disallowed.

But Ireland did what they had to do, so congratulations :D the 3/4 Irish part of me is happy for them :)

bringbackrattles

Hows your Head?
Bit rough to be honest Wingy not by the guinness but by the lager.
I like the Irish as they know how to have a good time and they love St Patricks day,but it goes on for days.Why don't us English celebrate St George's day with that passion !

ccfc92

Bit rough to be honest Wingy not by the guinness but by the lager.
I like the Irish as they know how to have a good time and they love St Patricks day,but it goes on for days.Why don't us English celebrate St George's day with that passion !

Because it's racist

Users who are viewing this thread