England v Scotland (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

We were without Dele, Walker, Kane, lost Lallana (alongside Dier he's our best player) early on and bought on both our 4th choice keeper & 4th choice centre half for 45 minutes. It was a B team at best.

I don't think Ali or Kane are necessarily part of England's strongest line up, certainly didn't demonstrate such in the world cup.

Hadji10

I don't think Ali or Kane are necessarily part of England's strongest line up, certainly didn't demonstrate such in the world cup.

Agreed. Kane wouldn't be the type of player you'd play upfront against Spain either, you need someone like Vardy who would stretch them.

If we wanna be pedantic about it Spain were missing the whole of their first choice back 5, 3 of which are world class and the other 2 are the tier just below world class. Makes a huge difference.

CJ_covblaze

Neither have played at a World Cup. When fit, Kane is our best striker by miles, especially with Dele behind him. Forgot to mention we have missed a fully fit Wilshere too.

Users who are viewing this thread