Eric Bristow (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

can't even imagine what made him think that little rant was a good idea. Ignorant, bigoted, moronic. What an absolute prat.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Just a classic example of why social media is fucking stupid......

Fat old c**t types something dumb......people read "thoughts" of fat old c**t.....get outraged.....post outrage.....becomes media shitstorm......western world then wastes a cumulative fortune of energy, time, electricity & cloud space discussing what the fat old c**t said.

Even reaches grumpy bastards like me...who don't even have any social media accounts.....GGGrrrrrrrrr

Gint11

Interviewed him on Good Morning Britain this morning. Eric and Piers Morgan. Let's just say it was arkwardddddddd.

By the way, really stupid comments form Bristow. How on earth any public figure thinks they can say things like that on social media and not expect a back lash are either stupid or incredibly naive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macca

Fat old c**t types something dumb......people read "thoughts" of fat old c**t.....get outraged.....post outrage.....becomes media shitstorm......western world then wastes a cumulative fortune of energy, time, electricity & cloud space discussing what the fat old c**t said.

Even reaches grumpy bastards like me...who don't even have any social media accounts.....GGGrrrrrrrrr

I don't think I have ever liked a post more. Is there a button for this

Sick Boy

To be fair though it does highlight the issue that these beliefs and attitudes from these 70's dinosaurs are still very much about.

These days a lot of attempts to hightlight racism and homophobia are labelled as being PC attempts to stop the truth being spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread