EUFA (1 Viewer)

wingy

What the hell is going on bizzare antic's, guy goes for increasing term IE to extend his stay after joining ostensibly not to extend.

Goes through the vote which he wins,to then basically explain he was a stalking horse, completely disengenous anyway IMO,but English FA were the only nation to object.
So who's organisation is more corrupt?

Hopefully someone has been to the Alan Turing school of enigma deciphering because I need someone to tell me what the code above means?

Who the heck is EUFA and why is he corrupt?

wingy

Hopefully someone has been to the Alan Turing school of enigma deciphering because I need someone to tell me what the code above means?
Refer to sky lost in translation somewhere I have a valid excuse.

Terry Gibson's perm

They should have a maximum term of probably eight years in uefa and fifa otherwise you end up with shit bags like Blatter who was almost immovable with his funding/bribes to the African nations.

Flying Fokker

What the hell is going on bizzare antic's, guy goes for increasing term IE to extend his stay after joining ostensibly not to extend.

Goes through the vote which he wins,to then basically explain he was a stalking horse, completely disengenous anyway IMO,but English FA were the only nation to object.
So who's organisation is more corrupt?
You’ve lost me on the corners. Is the answer O’Hare?

wingy

Anyway if someone wants to edit the title and maybe including IFAB I think there will be a lot of input!

Users who are viewing this thread