European championships 2020 thread (4 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Weren’t Paul Young’s house getting burgled that night too?

South West Sky Blue

I've followed England at the Germany and South Africa World Cups. Went to all the Wembley games in the 2008 qualification attempt, and even had follow England tickets for the 2008 Euros which we never qualified for. Still bitter about that!
Had my Wembley tickets cancelled for this tournament and been to the odd game since 2010. Point is - reasonably big England fan.....

But....I'm not as excited / nervous about England now as I was about half of the Cov games this season. Is that normal for others as well???

It’sabatch87

I don''t get why Denmark are being rated so highly on here.Yes, they're better than Ukraine but we don't need to roll them over 4-0. I don't think they're any better than Germany who we beat comfortably. They only got 3 points in their group and that was against an awful Russia side then they got a good win against a poor Wales team and beat Czech by a single goal like we did. They've conceded 5 goals to our 0 and scored 11 to our 8.

They are doing ok in the FIFA rankings but we all know what a joke they are and some of the teams they've played are awful. Admittedly they beat us but that was when we were pissing around with new formations and systems and didn't look cohesive at all.

I am as confident now as I would have been if Czech got through. I think we should beat them.
My thoughts exactly,We are just warming to the tournament at the moment.
No goals conceded so far and a team like Denmark always leave gaps 2/3-0 in my estimation.

Saddlebrains

Why's everyone bricking it?

I've got the same mellow feeling of knowing we're winning it that i had at the L2 Play off final v Exeter.

Soon as Thomas Muller missed our names been on the trophy 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

shmmeee

Anyone got a stream that’s better than the pile of wank ITV hub? This house has no aerial.

Ideally not too far behind as last time I heard the neighbours cheering two mins before we scored :D

Grendel

Fucking ITV Hub. Total joke. Means I'll be playing roulette with the TV signal, that has a knack of breaking up at inopportune times!

Don’t you have cable does anyone actually rely on an Ariel these days

Grendel

Now why didn't I think of that?

No, I don't have cable, otherwise I'd be watching it on cable.

I would have invited you to my new cinema room but

1 it’s not ready

2 There will be a no mask policy

😂

Sky Blue Harry H

If Foden and Grealish get little or no game time here and in the final (being presumptuous) , no-one will mind if we have won, but I wonder if they will feel a bit flat, rather like unused subs when the team has won the FA Cup final? Fans won't give a damn, but I've often noticed players in that situation looking slightly awkward.

stay_up_skyblues

If Foden and Grealish get little or no game time here and in the final (being presumptuous) , no-one will mind if we have won, but I wonder if they will feel a bit flat, rather like unused subs when the team has won the FA Cup final? Fans won't give a damn, but I've often noticed players in that situation looking slightly awkward.

Foden maybe although he’s surely already gained a lot for a young lad just being there. Grealish should feel like he has contributed well…. Two assists isn’t it? And key ones too.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
This is the thing that Southgate has done so well, really engendered an everyone's got their part to play culture. You could see he meant it when he said he was more concerned about who he was leaving out.

Anywho, fk the psychology and niceties, c'mon England!!

Users who are viewing this thread