Eurovision 2022 (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Don't normally watch it, but we've had a family eurovision party tonight and the standard of songs is very good, much much better than when I last watched it about 10 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

Don't normally watch it, but we've had a family eurovision party tonight and the standard of songs is very good, much much better than when I last watched it about 10 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I thought it was just me. Usually I think most are rubbish, but with a few exceptions, most have been ok so far.

stay_up_skyblues

This is a masterpiece from Serbia

giphy.gif

rob9872

Loads of good ones although usually the ones I like don't fare well. Loved Moldova, Norway and Finland, thought great voices from Australia, Germany. Ours and Sweden my pick of the rest. Not sure about the hype for Ukraine other than politically, but guess it will win and couldn't begrudge them it.

wingy

Loads of good ones although usually the ones I like don't fare well. Loved Moldova, Norway and Finland, thought great voices from Australia, Germany. Ours and Sweden my pick of the rest. Not sure about the hype for Ukraine other than politically, but guess it will win and couldn't begrudge them it.
Yeah Finland being the Rasmus who my daughter tuned me into in the early 2000'
"In the Shadows" being the hit song.

skyblue1991

Yeah Finland being the Rasmus who my daughter tuned me into in the early 2000'
"In the Shadows" being the hit song.
I always remember Finland winning Eurovision in circa 2006 with Hard rock Hallelujah

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread