even sky........ (1 Viewer)

skybluereeve

Are taking the piss out of us about brodys commentsa.I never thought I would see this day we are a joke club thanks to sisu. Pusb

ccfc2011

we are not a joke club

gouldberg

I think the way the Soccer Saturday lads were laughing their arses off at Cyrus and how West Ham scored their second goal proves we are...

Nonleagueherewecome

I think the way the Soccer Saturday lads were laughing their arses off at Cyrus and how West Ham scored their second goal proves we are...

No, that just proves that they are arseholes. Any player can be unlucky, and that goal most certainly was.

Nonleagueherewecome

What a bunch of wangers.

wingy

That Wh player fell onto the ball after it came back off Cyrus ,so cruel after the superb touchline assist for the goal.

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought it was deflected off the WH player, onto Cyrus, onto Murphy, post and in. It hit an elbow in there somewhere, but I'm not sure whose. It was pinball, so unlucky.

Nonleagueherewecome

Football league show later it will all become clear.

Aye, I'll be going for my usual 3-time watch minimum. I see Southend won again-I'm getting quite a soft spot for them, success on a shoestring and all that. I wonder if Ryan Hall will delight me again? And will Freddy go home next season when they get promoted?

Users who are viewing this thread