Evening ….. (1 Viewer)

Gint11

They got the win somehow otherwise we’d have won 1-4.

Nothing impressive about Leicester today. They’ve got work to do to end up ‘flying’

mmttww

Evening! Remind your lot that's it's OK to sing before you score, and try not to worry that Matty Godden did infinitely more than your captain.

fatso

Very quiet in that stadium, if it wasn't for the SBA it would of been a library.

hackneyfox

It says something when you pull out a white coloured piece of sheeting of some description and paint COV SCUM and then take the time and trouble to go and tie it to a bridge on the M69.

You need to have a real good look at yourself in the mirror and then book yourself an appointment with a health professional.

How moronic.

Attachments

• 2aa013e1-0c92-493c-af4d-6e1a0d255d5e.jpeg
    2aa013e1-0c92-493c-af4d-6e1a0d255d5e.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 103

Greggs

I was working on the fact that you being 20 years and 20 hours behind the rest of the world made it evening for you. x
No you weren't, you were over excited about fucking your sister and you got it wrong. Mutant.

Ashdown

This prick appears these days about once a year like the flying ants. You can put your paints away now Hackney , not sure what you are going to sleep on though 👍

Happy_Martian

Nice to see a winner with humility.

Bugger, sorry. Was looking at another thread. Not one here.

Only difference between the sides was Dewsbury Hall and our strickers inability to hit anywhere but the net. Otherwise, I didn't see much between us. And we're certainly not the best in the Championship. You scraped past us. If that's how Leicester will play this season, @hackneyfox be prepared for some dark and depressing evenings ahead. On that performance, other teams will flatten you. Going straight back up is not guaranteed.

Happy_Martian

Blimey, I’d best get a bigger net, 127 of you watching this thread, thought you didn’t care.

And with such an open thread title, it's hard not to want to see what inane scribblings the resident Leicester fan wishes to imbue on us. Good lad, like a couple of the wastrels on here, you're ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread