Evil Fuckers (1 Viewer)

Nuskyblue

These fuckers need putting down. And if any one thinks different you are 1million per cent wrong in this. Poor Finley, monsters like that don't deserve children or to be alive themselves.
I hope they get beaten to death in prison, they deserve to die in agony. That poor little boy.

Sky Blue Pete

Interesting social worker debate in the week saying social workers only present evidence and courts make the decisions

Was interesting
Clearly the ruling to give the child to them was serving a death sentence on the poor lad
Obviously it’s clear who is to blame but the decision was poor

rob9872

These fuckers need putting down. And if any one thinks different you are 1million per cent wrong in this. Poor Finley, monsters like that don't deserve children or to be alive themselves.
Absolute scum. Poor kid.

No doubt the do gooders will be on soon to say that the death penalty makes us no better than them. Bollocks. Hang the cunts.

TomRad85

It makes me question my stance on capital punishment, absolutely appalling. Hopefully they get killed inside.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Horrendous. Could not believe what I was reading. How can anyone be that cruel?

Terry_dactyl

Interesting social worker debate in the week saying social workers only present evidence and courts make the decisions

Was interesting
Clearly the ruling to give the child to them was serving a death sentence on the poor lad
Obviously it’s clear who is to blame but the decision was poor
Child Protection Social Workers are on a hiding to nothing. The pressure they’re under is immense.

This is tragic. The most likely time to be murdered is in the first year of life?! Fuck.

fernandopartridge

Where to even start with this. Somehow trying to claim she didn't kill any of the babies despite writing notes on the dates they died saying she did.

It's such a strange case really, I think the problem is that the evidence against her for carrying out the murders is quite limited or circumstantial. She should have just admitted to it.

fernandopartridge

Just utter wrong uns. The fella had been done for crack dealing in the past as well the little rat.

It's also very very sad that it was felt a good idea to try and operate some public services wholly remotely, I get covid was a very serious pandemic but it allowed these things to go under the radar.

Grendel

Sky Blue Pete

Grendel

Hindsight is always easier than foresight

So if someone was negligent in a hospital or an aeroplane crash or driving a car you’d not expect charges against them?

shmmeee

So if someone was negligent in a hospital or an aeroplane crash or driving a car you’d not expect charges against them?

Yes aerospace engineering and offender risk management are two very similar disciplines with well proven rules that can be following in both cases.

Grendel

It's not, you cut funding to anything its going to have consequences.
Didn't they put Grayling in charge at one point?
I mean, if you want to fuck something up, he's the man.
If you put him in charge of a beach it would run out of sand.

So all these failings are down to the government?

clint van damme

How can you answer either way, you'd have to go through every case individually.

And like most things, I doubt there's a single magic bullet answer, but I'm fairly sure that restoring funding to a service that's failing will bring about more improvements than threatening under the cosh staff with criminal charges.

Sky Blue Pete

I do agree
I’m just saying in hindsight when this happens everyone knows what should have been done.

It’s easier to put 2+2 together when you already know it’s 4

If there are clear criminal errors then too right throw the book

Terry_dactyl

Just a very quick glance through that…Billie Jo Jenkins on that list? Who is that list suggesting killed her that makes it relevant for Social Services failures?

Brighton Sky Blue

Nick

Administrator
Fuck. That's terrible. I hope they both get tortured every day for the rest of their lives.

fernandopartridge

Lost for words really. Broke most of the bones in his baby son’s body and seems to have left him with a broken neck for at least a week.

My god, what a gutless scumbag. The pair of them are no use to anybody.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread