Ex Player Watch (14 Viewers)

Joy Division

Former Under 23's full back Joe Newton has signed for Solihull Moors from Havant & Waterlooville, a step up a division for him after a highly impressive couple of seasons there.

Legia Sky Blue

Former Under 23's full back Joe Newton has signed for Solihull Moors from Havant & Waterlooville, a step up a division for him after a highly impressive couple of seasons there.

Newton might yet make it into league football. I remember reading that he was a very quiet lad which was deemed to be holding him back. I believe he had the talent, so a couple of years in non league building up his confidence might have done him the world of good.

Happy_Martian

Richard "I saw Shaw score" joined the Canadian national team coaching under John Herdman about a week ago

They've also taken Phil Neville, a week after he was sacked by his mate David Beckham at Inter Miami. The Canadian manager is quoted as saying they'll win the World Cup.

Danceswithhorses

Mcgoldrick signed for notts County. 22 league 1 goals last season. Him and Langstaff...
Had to check this out, as i thought it was a wind up.
Wow, quite a coup for Notts County....even though he is a Nottingham born lad.
Apparently he turned down a new contract at Derby, presumably on way more money...fair play to him (y)

TomRad85

Wants to play for the club he supports before his career finishes. There is definitely something admirable about that. I hope he smashes it next season and leads them to promotion.
My plan was always to leave Real Madrid around age 33 and come to Cov before I was completely over the hill and fire them to promotion. There was just one major flaw with my plan...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

My plan was always to leave Real Madrid around age 33 and come to Cov before I was completely over the hill and fire them to promotion. There was just one major flaw with my plan...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Barcelona offered you more money?

Finham

Robbie Keane with a brace of beauties in the Soccer Aid game. Was only Paddy McGuinness in goal by then though, although I reckon he could have got 2 more but went easy on him.

Finham

One good bit of skill by Jones first half. Needs to stop throwing his hands up in exasperation when his team-mates mess up, though.

Users who are viewing this thread