Ex Player Watch (21 Viewers)

PVA

Great finish to be fair.

Everything in that clip just screams lower league though and all looks a bit tinpot.

Crazy to think on the day we comprehensively outplayed a Premier League team to book a place at Wembley that was us only a few years ago. Thank you Mark!!

Frostie

Donald Duck Money GIF

Martin180

I said it when he joined that the Portuguese league was perfect for him . It's a four team league every season with the bottom sides absolutely awful
He will go in the summer to one of the big leagues and we will make another tidy profit off the back of it

Last edited:

larry_david

I said it when he joined that the Portuguese league was perfect for him . It's a four team league every season with the bottom sides absolutely awful
He will go in the summer to one of the big leagues and we will make another tidy profit off the back of it
I asked several bookies for top scorer bets in Portugal they all said no. I don't think he'd have been a big price but it would have been worth a go

shmmeee

Players go from Portugal for less than their release clause all the time. Think people need to manage their expectations a bit on what we’re likely to get. Could just be £3-4m

SBAndy

Players go from Portugal for less than their release clause all the time. Think people need to manage their expectations a bit on what we’re likely to get. Could just be £3-4m

Some differences really though. The release clause probably isn’t that far removed from his actual value if a top PL team come in for him. Unless they are under horrendous financial pressure to sell, he will go for the release fee. Got, what, 4 years remaining on his contract?

It’s telling that Sporting wanted him to sign a new contract by Nov/Dec to increase his release clause to €150m. They are expecting someone to activate it.

covcity4life

He's not going to go for 50-60m though is he? They signed him for what, 20-23m and he's scored 36 in 39.

He won't be far off the release clause if it's not hit (but I think that it will).
Was it you who argued this last time aswell? I am not saying he's going for cheap. I am saying it is possible to go for less than release clause.

That's all!

Skyblueweeman

Was it you who argued this last time aswell? I am not saying he's going for cheap. I am saying it is possible to go for less than release clause.

That's all!
Don't remember that, but might have been 🤷‍♂️😂.

You're right to be fair. It is also 'possible' for Michelle Keegan to fall madly in love with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread