Excel Formula Problems (2 Viewers)

MayallMan

Any of you wonderful lot an Excel King or Queen, I need to do a spread sheet for work but cant get one of the formulas working correctly! and cant seem to find the solution (what I understand) online :mad:

LastGarrison

Youtube is a mine of information.

You'd be amazed at the amount of information put on there by big speccy Yank geeks.

CTID

Put up what you are trying to do mate i should be able to help. Excel is my geeky guilty pleasure. The one thing i actually enjoy playin with at work.

Edit: Just realised he posted that at 2am...wtf do you do for work? lol

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Where did he go? 'Tis the Excel Problem Ghostie!

CTID

Lol didnt spot that bit. But still...he posted this at 2am! Either he works nights or hes a work-a-holic

MayallMan

lol im here, I was awake late and been asleep all morning! right, my spreadsheet is showing week by week % sales by year/region/soc (shape of chain), so I have these 3 headings under every week. at the end I want to run a running progressive, but as the formula contains blank cells (as there is no data to go in yet) i get the error #DIV/0!, which iv read up on and understand why as theres no data but need the formula to by pass this, but also say iv only got 3 weeks data but theres 5 weeks in the month, if i use the =AVERAGE it will divide the running total by 5 and not by the amount of weeks I have data for, thus giving me an inacurate progressive. I Hope iv explained that well enough, i can send the file if anyone cares to have alook :cool: thanks

stupot07

Happy to have a quick look. The number of weeks bit will be a doddle but would need to have a look at what exactly your other formula is doing. I've PM'd you my email.

MayallMan

Many thanks to stupot07 sorting my dilemma out, and every 1 else who offered help!, now my other problem..Is anyone a billionaire who wants to buy my beloved club?:) :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread