Match Thread Exeter City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (2 Viewers)

itsabuzzard

Exeter man unmarked in the box heads at goal. Burge catches. Should have done better
What more could Burge do than catch it, for God's sake?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Stevenson has gone in the middle again with Bayliss on the right like at Stoke, neither are doing anything as the ball is way over their head every time.

Evo1883

Well it’s clear why robins plays BIamou , he’s taken a real shine to long ball football , I mean Exeter lapped it up all game and with 2 average centre halves at best probably had their easiest game for a while

runner

Stopped listening to the radio about 30 mins ago ... so checked up on here and sounds like I made the right decision. no chance of scoring today ... one of those games ..

BackRoomRummermill

Well it’s clear why robins plays BIamou , he’s taken a real shine to long ball football , I mean Exeter lapped it up all game and with 2 average centre halves at best probably had their easiest game for a while

Why would they worry as pros they know it wont come to much

PVA

Exeter are really poor, they've offered nothing all game. Should have beaten them fairly comfortably but too many players having an off day.

mark82

Are we down to 9th?? That's fucking unbelievable

It's a very damaging result. Think we are 8th but Swindon have a game in hand. Will take a big effort to get back into the top 3. Being outside the playoffs at this stage is definitely disappointing. Was a game we couldn't really afford to lose. Oh well, onto the next game.

Marty

Davies may have done his groin by the looks of things.

Users who are viewing this thread