Exeter match on DVD (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

I couldn’t make the Wembley match due to a holiday in Holland booked 9 months ago.

Did anyone make a decent recording of the match off sky that is willing to sell me a copy, as I have only seen the highlights and would love to have a copy to watch and keep?

Would make big Cov fans from Derby very happy

HerneBayGaz

Apparently the club are bringing a DVD out.

YouTube and Twitter have some very good clips and extended highlights

Enjoy

Sky Blue 1987

I think that would infringe copyright for someone to sell Sky’s coverage to you, I’m sure there will be a dvd released soon enough though, I have it recorded on my Sky box but obviously there is no way of sending you it. Don’t you have a subscription for Sky? If so you can download it on demand

Otis

I have the Sky Sports recording of the game, but unfortunately I can't see any download option with my TiVo box. The old TiVo box used to let you download stuff.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Well don't delete it. We will all come round yours for a football evening.

How many can you cater for or shall I get Compass to do it?
Ok so who's bringing the beers and who's bringing the food.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

My missus will cook all her Russian delicacies.

That way none of you will stay very long.
Do you mean these Russian delicacies.

giphy.gif

The CableGuy

Apparently the club are bringing a DVD out.

YouTube and Twitter have some very good clips and extended highlights

Enjoy

DVD release only? Screw that!

It should also be available in UHD Blu Ray., native 4K with Dolby Atmos surround sound. Our first promotion in over 50 years deserves nothing less.

Otis

DVD release only? Screw that!

It should also be available in UHD Blu Ray., native 4K with Dolby Atmos surround sound. Our first promotion in over 50 years deserves nothing less.
It should have a newly produced short Pixar film to go with it too.

CCFC54321

I couldn’t make the Wembley match due to a holiday in Holland booked 9 months ago.

Did anyone make a decent recording of the match off sky that is willing to sell me a copy, as I have only seen the highlights and would love to have a copy to watch and keep?

Would make big Cov fans from Derby very happy
A chap on ebays selling copies.

CCFC54321

The guy selling on eBay isn’t the sharpest tool in the box. Selling one on eBay as an auction with six days to go and when I told him the clubs bringing out a dvd shortly and if I was him I’d do a buy it now at a lower price than its at (£17) at the moment he said it starts at £7 and it’s cheap enough.

He could sells stacks at a £10 buy it now. More money for the club I guess!

covcity4life

someone should copy the channel 5 or sky sports highlights and sell it

i could sit down and watch highlights of it every few weeks but doubt ever be in mood to watch entire 90 mins

same with 87 cup final,amazing final but watching like 20 mins without a goal,and seeing balls roll out for throw ins etc? nah

Nick

Administrator
someone should copy the channel 5 or sky sports highlights and sell it

i could sit down and watch highlights of it every few weeks but doubt ever be in mood to watch entire 90 mins

same with 87 cup final,amazing final but watching like 20 mins without a goal,and seeing balls roll out for throw ins etc? nah

Just watch it online?

Users who are viewing this thread