Experienced or a lower league guy? (1 Viewer)

Manager choice

• Experienced 'name' with inspiarational quality?

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Lower league guy who has had relative success?

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paxman II

Who should it be at our hour of need?

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Andy roxborough has experience.

We had experience, after that last season.

We also had young.

We also had a good scout.

We also had the bloke who signed about 12 of our 28, scouted another 6 of them. Promoted most of the others.

We sacked him after a win and 3 draws.

Marvelous.

dongonzalos

Also decade of need. Not hour.........

11 incorrect appointments do far.
Is that possible or is there another factor that does not change and gets things wrong?

Black6Osprey

Also decade of need. Not hour.........

11 incorrect appointments do far.
Is that possible or is there another factor that does not change and gets things wrong?

I think its all about unrealistic expectations. I dont think some of them were failures its just if you dont get in the play offs in 2 seasons or make significant progress in the first season then you're out. In general managers who get the most money and support are the most successful. I mean Ferguson with Rooney and Van Persie up front thats a tough gig.

We still need experience though. Whether thats enough to get out of this league is questionable but it stacks the odds more in our favour.

dongonzalos

I think its all about unrealistic expectations. I dont think some of them were failures its just if you dont get in the play offs in 2 seasons or make significant progress in the first season then you're out. In general managers who get the most money and support are the most successful. I mean Ferguson with Rooney and Van Persie up front thats a tough gig.

We still need experience though. Whether thats enough to get out of this league is questionable but it stacks the odds more in our favour.

I think a manager if u think he is the right man needs about 3 seasons to start to really make their mark.

Users who are viewing this thread