Extraordinary Mark Robins after match interview (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

How he is so composed after what happened?

His interview was class
His grace in defeat was unbelievable
He legged it to console sheaf when he saw he was about to lose it
Was in Ohares ear telling him probably to believe in himself
So proud of our club, manager, players and supporters.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Robins is a very measured guy. He knows today was the turning point where this new squad of players have realised they can compete with the best clubs in the country. It’s that belief that will be there for the promotion push next season.
Absolutely, this will carry us to having absolutely 0 fear next season we can batter the league next season if we play like that last hour we looked genuinely like a top top club in Europe let alone just the PL

Ashdown

Robins is the consummate professional and won’t want a fuss over the corruption…..but the club need to get this out into mainstream media and highlight a serious suspicion here of wrongdoing. It can’t be just let to rest and consigned to history as the cheating scum would like it. No apology is enough !

Boicey

Robins is the consummate professional and won’t want a fuss over the corruption…..but the club need to get this out into mainstream media and highlight a serious suspicion here of wrongdoing. It can’t be just let to rest and consigned to history as the cheating scum would like it. No apology is enough !
There is no evidence of corruption whatsoever. Silly talk.
They have got carried away with tech rather than it just being a common sense tool. Otis has summed it up well.

Theonlywayisskyblue

When our football club means so much to us we want a leader who represents everything that's good and positive; somebody who has instilled in our club a winning mentality and in our Sky Blue community a sense of regained pride and togetherness. Nobody could do it better than MR and I am so pleased that he has had so much recognition this weekend for the job he has done and continues to do. Stoic, strong, with great humility, feet on the ground, always looking forward and totally in tune with us; a truly wonderful manager and person. We knew it and now everybody else does - HANDS OFF !!

Boicey

I think the comments he made about the 4th official saying the goal was good, and “if it’s right it’s right” ( as opposed to stating clearly that it was the right decision) and toenails Is actually derisive of the decision. It’s called subtlety.
Oh I see. Subtle toenail derision rather than questioning it outright derision.

Alkhen

We are so lucky to have him. I feel like he is here for the project now but Prem teams would be mad to overlook him.

I genuinely believe he would root out the rot at Man United pretty sharpish, I'm just glad he isn't considered glamorous enough for a top job

skybluecam

He’s something else. Barely celebrated at 3-3 either, already thinking about how to tackle extra time I imagine. Taken us to Wembley 4 times now, arguably the underdog every time and is yet to be beaten outside of pens. Already an all time great of this club, if not the greatest. Can’t wait to see him lead us to the premier league.

TewkesburySkyBlue

We are so lucky to have him. I feel like he is here for the project now but Prem teams would be mad to overlook him.

I genuinely believe he would root out the rot at Man United pretty sharpish, I'm just glad he isn't considered glamorous enough for a top job
I was just thinking having watched the interview that he is the manager Man U should appoint .
Heaven forbid .

mmttww

What are pegeons?

Hungry Art GIF by Nicolette Groome

Brighton Sky Blue

Behind closed doors he’ll probably speak differently about the VAR, but the difference between him and ten Hag is embarrassing. Robins would genuinely do a better job at Man Utd than that hopeless idiot.

MalcSB

How he is so composed after what happened?

His interview was class
His grace in defeat was unbelievable
He legged it to console sheaf when he saw he was about to lose it
Was in Ohares ear telling him probably to believe in himself
So proud of our club, manager, players and supporters.
You do know that he was telling Sheaf that if it hadn't been for the VAR wankers incompetence and the FA conspiracy that he wouldn’t have been in that position, same to O’Hare.

Users who are viewing this thread