FA Cup 21/22 (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Great break away and finish.

skyblue1991

The Liverpool Vs Norwich game is boring, much preferred the Luton Vs Chelsea game and looking forward to watching Everton Vs Boreham Wood where upsets may happen

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Everton having all the possession but not creating chances.

no_loyalty

Everton finally score after 57 minutes, bastards.

no_loyalty

Another poor Everton performance (apart from first 15 minutes), Palace have some really talented players.

clint van damme

I've watched 2 Everton games in the league recently and they were devoid of any quality apart from one moment against Newcastle when they scored. They are a really poor side.

Evo1883

I've watched 2 Everton games in the league recently and they were devoid of any quality apart from one moment against Newcastle when they scored. They are a really poor side.

I think Rafa benitez has done a horrible little number on them tbh , hard to turn it around , going to need a couple transfer windows

clint van damme

I think Rafa benitez has done a horrible little number on them tbh , hard to turn it around , going to need a couple transfer windows

They've got some decent players. and players that can create, but their football is turgid.
Calvert Lewin hasn't being starting, I'm assuming he's coming back from an injury.

Terry Gibson's perm

Everton will be lucky that there are three worse teams than them in wate of effort Norwich also Watford and Burnley

Last edited:

no_loyalty

That 4-1 score line flattered Man City, Southampton played very well and were unlucky.

Tommo1993

Embarrassing from the Liverpool fans. Quiet as a church mouse all game, now singing like they’ve won the champions league.

clint van damme

Their goal was offside I couldn’t see how he was onside comical officials really.He was standing in front of the defender when the ball was crossed!!

I thought you were on about the penalty, when they showed the VAR picture of the goal he was onside but the penalty, if it wasn't one then yesterdays was even more baffling.

fernandopartridge

They've been headed in this direction for a long time, they have no identity as a team. Just a collection of random signings thrown together. The PL is that bad now that they'll stay up anyway I think

It’sabatch87

I thought you were on about the penalty, when they showed the VAR picture of the goal he was onside but the penalty, if it wasn't one then yesterdays was even more baffling.
My eye site must be going then it must be a bad angle then I’m sure half his body and foot were in front of the defender.
And yes Lawrence was looking for that yesterday, we need to be more streetwise.

clint van damme

My eye site must be going then it must be a bad angle then I’m sure half his body and foot were in front of the defender.
And yes Lawrence was looking for that yesterday, we need to be more streetwise.

the first angle they showed on TV he was miles off but it was a bad angle, when it showed the picture VAR had it was clearly on.
Why the TV company had such a different angle is anyones guess.

Users who are viewing this thread