FA Cup Semi Final Draw (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah man U and Liverpool fans act like man city are helped by fa and uefa.

They literally can't see that they are all the same.
Also can't see it's a 1 in 3 chance. Hopefully Man Utd can spring a surprise today and we get a 2 in 3 chance of an enjoyable tie

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I only saw last 25 minutes.
Chelsea were truly terrible, players played as though they were hungover. No idea what's going on there.
Glad they won but very strange to see the poor level of play.

procdoc

Whoever we get it’s going to be an incredible day out. A sea of sky blue marching down Wembley way to try our luck against a billion pound club. It’s the stuff of dreams when you’ve been through the adversity we have

EalingSB

Liverpool are away at Atalanta on Thursday 18th so if they win today their SF will very likely be on Sunday. Man City at home to Real Madrid on the 17th.

Mucca Mad Boys

Went a bit early with that - should have learned from yesterday!
I’m surprised it took someone so long to quote me on that! 😂

The pundits at HT summed it up - neither team looked good. If we drew Chelsea I think we’d give them a good game and a puncher’s chance of winning.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Chelsea after the weekend’s games look the weakest of the teams by far, and definitely beatable if we play like we did against Wolves, and they play like they did today, or even in the last round

Liverpool, if they play their youth team, could be a good game, although probably still a loss

City will be the worst draw, I’m an optimist but even I can’t see any scenario where we get more than 15/20 % possession and maybe a lucky couple of shots away on goal

Brighton Sky Blue

Chelsea after the weekend’s games look the weakest of the teams by far, and definitely beatable if we play like we did against Wolves, and they play like they did today, or even in the last round

Liverpool, if they play their youth team, could be a good game, although probably still a loss

City will be the worst draw, I’m an optimist but even I can’t see any scenario where we get more than 15/20 % possession and maybe a lucky couple of shots away on goal
Liverpool will go full pelt and rack up as many goals as possible, Klopp doesn’t know otherwise

Boicey

My son in law is big Liverpool fan.
It’s gonna happen.
(currently digging out all the 90’s videos when we stuffed them regularly)…

Sky Blue Harry H

Sooner Man U than Liverpool. Far more inconsistent, and we'd have more of the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread