FA Cup Semi Final Draw (2 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Deep breaths.....

IF Man City win the league (still a way off) and we somehow manage to get past United, regardless of the score in the final,

WE WOULD BE PLAYING IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE NEXT SEASON

How f**kin' mental is that ? :ROFLMAO:
Think it goes to next prem side.

MikeyMoo

Our current fixture list has us playing Ipswich at 3 that day, the FA cup final time TBC. So it's got to be a morning or a night game!

ProfessorbyGrace

back in the 90s in their Fergie era, those cunts used to basically take over coventry in town in the pubs and in the ground in our sections. Back then they had a huge amount of glory hunting cunts who were very entitled as Man Utd had just won their first league in 25 years so they all came crawling out the woodwork.
The same will happen now, London will be taken over by them everywhere that weekend. No other fanbase would have been like that, certainly not Man City.
I wanted Liverpool to win, as in my lifetime never had any issues with them by comparison.
I agree with the remarks about entitled Utd fans, especially at HR in the 90’s, but it’s a different era now?

All of the plastic Utd glory supporters are probably back on their default ‘I support Liverpool’ settings by now. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, we’d out-noise them if they had 100,000 in attendance; they’re a dire fan base these days.

shmmeee

Their fans will be c*nts trust me. Man City fans are much less hostile.

🤷🏻‍♂️

All PL fans are cunts. Personally I’d rather play Man Utd than any of the others, but Cov Twitter is going to be filled with obnoxious 13 year olds from some random Saudi state talking about use being a small club regardless.

On the day it’s just going to be a normal Wembley game.

oscillatewildly

back in the 90s in their Fergie era, those cunts used to basically take over coventry in town in the pubs and in the ground in our sections. Back then they had a huge amount of glory hunting cunts who were very entitled as Man Utd had just won their first league in 25 years so they all came crawling out the woodwork.
The same will happen now, London will be taken over by them everywhere that weekend. No other fanbase would have been like that, certainly not Man City.
I wanted Liverpool to win, as in my lifetime never had any issues with them by comparison.
There is a reason for them taking over large parts of HR back then.

David O'Day

Deep breaths.....

IF Man City win the league (still a way off) and we somehow manage to get past United, regardless of the score in the final,

nope, next best PL team gets it

We'll just have to win it then

shmmeee

Deep breaths.....

No we’d have to win the cup to get to Europe or it goes to a PL side.

SkyblueTexan

No we’d have to win the cup to get to Europe or it goes to a PL side.
I know and think that’s unfair. The Europa league spot could go to Wolves who we beat.

HadjiChippo

Just looked it up. Red cards apply across all competitions, yellow just in the cup. That is fucking ridiculous. Kasey should have got himself a red and he would have been able to play in the semi final. Which twat makes these rules.
How many yellows do you have to accumulate for a suspension? 2? Annoying as Palmer played more games to accumulate those cards

Adge

If yesterday was a big ask then the semifinal is a gigantic ask. I’m taking it as it is in reality-a good day out and as long as we don’t get trounced which could affect morale I’ll be happy. Besides, the way we won against Wolves was like winning the Cup already.
One thing is for sure-they won’t ousting or outshout us.

SkyblueTexan

Just looked it up. Red cards apply across all competitions, yellow just in the cup. That is fucking ridiculous. Kasey should have got himself a red and he would have been able to play in the semi final. Which twat makes these rules.
I wonder if there is a way to appeal this decision and present the facts and the ridiculousness of how the rules have been set up.

Sky Blue Heaven

It’s definitely being played on Saturday 20th April. A friend of mine is a Man Utd season ticket holder and he’s already received an email from the club confirming the date with the kick off time tbc

fernandopartridge

I'm not the one making up stuff about them outsinging and outnumbering us while the whole country roars them on? Let me know if you need help getting a ticket anyway.
TBF they were all over the ground in the game in 1993, think that was a one off though not a regular occurrence

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Already started a thread on their forum titled Coventry Town v Man United, wankers.

EalingSB

It’s definitely being played on Saturday 20th April. A friend of mine is a Man Utd season ticket holder and he’s already received an email from the club confirming the date with the kick off time tbc
It took them ten days to decide the match dates and KO times last year so I’d be amazed if this was the case. All the authorities including TV need to sit down and discuss all options.

Users who are viewing this thread