FA Cup Semi Final Draw (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

There’s a very real possibility this Man Utd team come into this game arrogant and overlooking us.

Also a squad that is consistently picking up injuries, don’t think they’ve had a settled back four all season
Doubt it. They will be up for this as it is all they have to play for. Id prefer to be the 2nd semi as maybe if Man City win, Manure wont be so keen to get the spanking they would do in the final.
However, we must not focus on this. Huddersfield is our next Cup Final.

Brighton Sky Blue

Doubt it. They will be up for this as it is all they have to play for. Id prefer to be the 2nd semi as maybe if Man City win, Manure wont be so keen to get the spanking they would do in the final.
However, we must not focus on this. Huddersfield is our next Cup Final.
The last few words are all that matter. Try and repeat that Wolves performance in every game till the end

CV22SBA

Again STOP the bitching and be positive. We will beat the rags from Salford . The last time we won the FA cup ( only time ) we beat them and we was underdogs. I fear them NOT . So stop this shit and get behind MR and the team , fucking great time to be a SKYBLUE.
Man Utd were shite in the 86/87 season. When we played them they were just above the relegation zone. We finished the season 7 points ahead of them.

bigfatronssba

There’ll definitely be people who can’t make it due to previous commitments etc., but fancy making some cash on the ticket

It will be only a handful though, and they’d more likely to sell it to a city fan I’d have thought.

bigfatronssba

Man Utd were shite in the 86/87 season. When we played them they were just above the relegation zone. We finished the season 7 points ahead of them.

When we beat them in the league cup they were champions

messiahrobins

Many pundits thought we would beat them in 87 as they were bang average that season. If i recall the Stoke game was the one that really got the city going as although they were in the division below many had that down as an upset match and it was a hard game for us.

LastChance

Let's fucking do these glory fan cunts

Already united fans in cov asking me for help getting a ticket
If any Man U fans you know ask you to get them tickets say NO. Let's make sure we pack out our end and make it completely SKY BLUE. I've been to games at Highfield Road where they've snuck in and Cov fans couldn't get tickets. Sneaky bastards will try everything, KEEP THEM OUT!

messiahrobins

If any Man U fans you know ask you to get them tickets say NO. Let's make sure we pack out our end and make it completely SKY BLUE. I've been to games at Highfield Road where they've snuck in and Cov fans couldn't get tickets. Sneaky bastards will try everything, KEEP THEM OUT!
this +10000000000000000000000000

Brighton Sky Blue

He’s SUCH a c**t, and I’m only glad there’s no longer a chance of us playing any part in the Last Dance narrative that the scousers and the media are so desperate for
He can still claim the title. Hopefully Arsenal put paid to that.

messiahrobins

So the team from the city of Salford ( not Manchester) think we are a walk over. Let’s go and show them what we are made of . Arrogant cockney tourists .
Just made a thread mentioning they are in fact a Salford club. We need to keep creating threads mentioning it as they will be coming on here expecting us to be really excited we are playing them, we need to make it clear we couldnt give a f@ck about them and we see Salford Utd as our best chance to get to the final.

Covcraig@bury

Just made a thread mentioning they are in fact a Salford club. We need to keep creating threads mentioning it as they will be coming on here expecting us to be really excited we are playing them, we need to make it clear we couldnt give a f@ck about them and we see Salford Utd as our best chance to get to the final.
We had to play Maidstone, that was a challenge, but we now have an easy game against Salford Rags, a team that wants to be from Manchester . 3-1 simms brace

wingy

FFS WE WOULDN’T!
No need for this is there a simple explanation of why not,come on you're a wise guy ,no need for the exasperation.
Not getting at you just the tone on,why should SM descend to this,try imagining your talking to an ageing uncle or something?

Users who are viewing this thread