FA Cup Semi Final Draw (2 Viewers)

Garlana86

I'm addicted to watching content from our win, been on multiple fan forums, united, wolves, Leicester...even watched some wolves podcasts of before and after ...I've no shame. I did think it would be funny this morning if united did all that to beat Liverpool for them just to lose embarrassingly to the mighty Coventry city! What a great feeling it is to have most other football fans rooting for us to win like they likely were for us against wolves.

SBT

Really shows he hasn’t a fucking clue doesn’t it? “Lower league? Must be physical. Bet they never passed a ball on the ground until they saw Man City on TV too.”
You’re right, but I also think our physicality is underrated by some on here. Because we don’t kick lumps out of teams and do THE DARK ARTS the whole game, people seem to think we’re this team of nice boys. But Thomas, Kitching, Bidwell and Sheaf were all tough as nails on Saturday.

shmmeee

You’re right, but I also think our physicality is underrated by some on here. Because we don’t kick lumps out of teams and do THE DARK ARTS the whole game, people seem to think we’re this team of nice boys. But Thomas, Kitching, Bidwell and Sheaf were all tough as nails on Saturday.

Simms too, we’ve got it in us, but IMO we are one of the softer Championship sides.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just sat through MOTD waiting for some analysis on our game and it was just the sodding clips package tacked on at the end. What no highlights yesterday ? Proper shite

Why are you so surprised, it's the Biased Broadcasting Company, it's been like it for years.

I hope our game in the semi final is on ITV.

SBT

Why are you so surprised, it's the Biased Broadcasting Company, it's been like it for years.

I’m not surprised they didn’t lead the program with a game that was already >24 hours old

Luckily there is apparently a long-standing vendetta against us on the BBC that spans various administrations so you may well get your wish for the semi final

skybluericoh

Don't care which channel its on WE'LL BE THERE!!!!!

I have had tickets in Club Wembely for a couple of the trips. If i can get them again I'm giving them to City Fans. I'm going in with the noise. So much more enjoyable than not being as involved with the 'posh uns'. That said Grabbing MR on his way up the steps when we won the L2 play off and thanking him for restoring pride in our club was something I will remeber for ever.

mmttww

I’m not surprised they didn’t lead the program with a game that was already >24 hours old

but..... BIAS! It's not like...

Man U vs. Liverpool is a much bigger game, went to ET and had seven goals.

or that Chelsea vs. Leicester was also a mad game with six goals in it.

Jacob and Laurence sez Mainstream Media = bad and BBC = biased, ennit.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Don't care which channel its on WE'LL BE THERE!!!!!

I have had tickets in Club Wembely for a couple of the trips. If i can get them again I'm giving them to City Fans. I'm going in with the noise. So much more enjoyable than not being as involved with the 'posh uns'. That said Grabbing MR on his way up the steps when we won the L2 play off and thanking him for restoring pride in our club was something I will remeber for ever.

Okay, but record it and watch it back the next day on ITV. 🤗

Hobo

Really shows he hasn’t a fucking clue doesn’t it? “Lower league? Must be physical. Bet they never passed a ball on the ground until they saw Man City on TV too.”

I remember our fans saying playing out from the back was a ridiculous idea.

Alkhen

Nah that wasn't my point at all. I don't think they are bias in any way. it seems to weirdos with chips (From all corners) on their shoulders that believe that. if you think the BBC are bad then go watch some Russian state tv.

I do think the highlights coverage was poor, they could have split the coverage up a bit more fairly considering there was no highlights show on any channel for the saturday games

skybluericoh

Talksport reviewing Man Us weekend just after 5 'Man U fans call in' Lets see how many are looking forward to their Man City Final

no_loyalty

I haven’t read through all of this thread so apologise if it’s already been covered, are we likely to be in the opposite end of Wembley this season? all our previous visits have been against teams from the South or Southwest, does this have any bearing on which end of the stadium we will be in?

It’sabatch87

I listened to the Lineker, Shearer and Mica Richard’s podcast today and they hinted that the bbc will have the choice of which semi final they will broadcast, they said they haven’t heard which one yet though!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I listened to the Lineker, Shearer and Mica Richard’s podcast today and they hinted that the bbc will have the choice of which semi final they will broadcast, they said they haven’t heard which one yet though!!

Man City v Chelsea then.

Users who are viewing this thread