Fa cup televised games (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Just seen the live games for 4th round. Man utd again!! why don't they just give them a donation every round, i'm sure they could do with the money!!P's me right off.
Also while i'm ranting....Ful v Tott Ever v Chel, hate all premier tie's as live matches, watch that most Saturday/Sundays the fa cup is supposed to be about david v goliath!! Bloody bias TV!!!!!

In there defence, Ars v Huddersfield, Notts county v Man City & South V Man Utd are small against big. But always the same top 4 go live, no wonder the monetary divide is getting bigger. I am biased but Blues/Cov would have been a cracker to show surely!!

Anyhow rant over!! I was hoping our game would be live on the Monday, as i am in Portugal golfing that weekend!! Gutted, i remember going Old Trafford with 11k fantastic night! those with tickets i envy you :D

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I can imagine you about to take a shot and hear we score, wild swing of the club and shouting 4 while clocking some fella on the head luckily enough for you hes a brummie supporter haha. I do agree e hould get more tv time ha.

smileycov

Facebook User
Sat will be the quickest game of golf i have ever played!! lost ball leave it got loads........marina bar, sky sports!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread