FA cup third round draw (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

who do you fancy in todays draw...would love us at home to villa ...

just so the shit on the villa song can have some relevance again;)

shmmeee

Always home to Villa. About the only game that would fill the stadium that's not a guaranteed spanking.

Macca

Bearing in mind you are only alllowed to go if you have a ticket stub from the last 10 years and a CCFC tattoo I don t know why people are excited

skyblue4ever

Bearing in mind you are only alllowed to go if you have a ticket stub from the last 10 years and a CCFC tattoo I don t know why people are excited

Haha brilliant. Damn and i thought my 9 yrs worth of stubs and an elephant tatoo would mean im a real fan but im abviously not. I must try harder!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Will a dozen Aldi receipts and a felt-tip scrawl of a football on my arm be enough?

(ps. You're only allowed 3 "L's" in the word allowed! Greedy boy!! :D )

jon92

I wouldn't mind a top team away get a better atmosphere away and prefer to go to different grounds

ccfc92

Dont mind really...

But Villa at home I guess, or Arsenal away.

Would be interesting to see how we get on there now :thinking about:

Ash

Seeing the state of Harrogate's pitch last night I hope we don't draw them away next round!

Astute

Harrogate good for me. Only a couple of hours away. Easy to find as well. Follow the road from the ground, go straight over the M6 and you eventually get to my house :D

Not a good place for traffic though, and that is without a football game being on.

Macca

A massive home tie just to see the disgruntled look on people's faces when we have a full house , priceless

SkyBlueMania

As usual would like to see us play Villa for old times sake. Incredible to think we still have a player in the team who has taken part in a Villa-Cov game from back in the day, seems like a lifetime ago we last played them.

However I reckon we'll get a stinker like Huddersfield at home.

Users who are viewing this thread