Fa cup tickets (8 Viewers)

theferret

The club have got this absolutely spot on. Always very difficult to keep everyone happy but realistically there is absolutely no reason anyone can moan in my opinion.

They got it right in terms of how they were distributed, but the timescale was off. Shouldn't have needed to shift the last few 2 days before the game.

Week long priority windows were a bit pointless. Everyone buys in the first 2.5 hours of the window and we hardly sell any for next 6.5 days.

If we get through they should shorten the windows to give the later purchasers time to arrange accommodation and travel.

CBS16

Genuine post here, my dad gave up his ticket (ST holder) to a family member as he couldn't make the game. He now can go, literally hours after I coulda bought one with my points it's a ridiculous situation. Please anybody out there that hears of a spare PM me. He's been there through the good and the bad he's royally fucked up the whole ticket thing here in fairness but some help would make all of us so much more at ease going, wouldn't feel the same without my dad there. Could bore you about his loyalty to the club, just a family man that was too kind and now regretting it! Thanks fellas PUSB

ccfctommy

Genuine post here, my dad gave up his ticket (ST holder) to a family member as he couldn't make the game. He now can go, literally hours after I coulda bought one with my points it's a ridiculous situation. Please anybody out there that hears of a spare PM me. He's been there through the good and the bad he's royally fucked up the whole ticket thing here in fairness but some help would make all of us so much more at ease going, wouldn't feel the same without my dad there. Could bore you about his loyalty to the club, just a family man that was too kind and now regretting it! Thanks fellas PUSB
Hope you get sorted

skyblue_55

Hi Skyblues ……. We now have one spare ticket for tomorrow, as a complete let down has arisen, so if any city fan is interested, please get in touch …… single ticket only , at face value !

Users who are viewing this thread