Fa cup tickets (15 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

I’ve just done the same. Tried to assign to supporter number but seems like you can’t due to points restriction.
Yeah, a pity that my wife is just below 1000 as we could then have bought two together for people instead of one on its own

MalcSB

Hopefully lessons will have been learned by the club in relation to phasing of ticket sales when it comes to the FA Cup and play off finals.

Covkid1968#

About 100 left by the looks of it… started counting but then did a quick tally up

Chris1987

So basically if the ticket sale process was a predetermined number of set phases , with such a small number left with them extremely likely to sell out it , can be described as a success . Maybe the gaps between category sales could have been shorter.
Dispels the sales failure bollocks posted by a number on here.

Hiraeth

So basically if the ticket sale process was a predetermined number of set phases , with such a small number left with them extremely likely to sell out it , can be described as a success . Maybe the gaps between category sales could have been shorter.
Dispels the sales failure bollocks posted by a number on here.
No systems perfect and I do think the windows were longer than they needed to be but I am currently feeling a lot happier about the clubs ticketing than I was a week or so ago.

The road to getting to this point may have been typically difficult and frustrating (it's Cov after all) but it's important to remember amongst some of the more waspish recent comments made that there's a lot to feel good about ticket-wise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-013541.png
    Screenshot_20240419-013541.png
    385 KB · Views: 115

Robinshio

There will be around 5500 fewer tickets per team in the final, so if we were to make it - that is 5500 people who are there on Sunday wont be going to the final
It seems like STH and probably the 50+ points would be covered, beyond that maybe a challenge

Covkid1968#

I have unintentionally got Got 2 prime tickets to the left of the goal block 136 if anyone is still after a couple of tickets sitting together.

Covkid1968#

I have unintentionally got Got 2 prime tickets to the left of the goal block 136 if anyone is still after a couple of tickets sitting together.
These are sold now - still not sure how after just having a few pints I ended up buying another couple of tickets last night when I already had tickets!! Drunk Covkid1968 is an absolute grade A bellend sometimes!! Glad they have gone to a good home !! PUSB. See you Sunday all.

junglej13

The club have got this absolutely spot on. Always very difficult to keep everyone happy but realistically there is absolutely no reason anyone can moan in my opinion.

Last edited:

SkyBlueSoul

Where them heads at?

limp bizkit GIF

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There was never any doubt in my mind.

Yes, the process was a bit slow, but pretty much any genuine fan of the club has been able to get a ticket. Minimum Man Utd in our end I should imagine, and this could have been a problem if they weren't so strict. It should make for a great atmosphere and I personally cannot wait for the game. Weirdly, nearly every neutral fan I talk to thinks we have a chance. Let's hope so!

PUSB

Sky Blue Pete

There was never any doubt in my mind.

Yes, the process was a bit slow, but pretty much any genuine fan of the club has been able to get a ticket. Minimum Man Utd in our end I should imagine, and this could have been a problem if they weren't so strict. It should make for a great atmosphere and I personally cannot wait for the game. Weirdly, nearly every neutral fan I talk to thinks we have a chance. Let's hope so!

PUSB
They haven’t seen our defence

Users who are viewing this thread