Fa cup tickets (8 Viewers)

MalcSB

Taken from the Chelsea site. £9.29 delivery!

Dispatching of tickets​

All tickets will be posted out by Royal Mail special delivery as recommended by the FA. All tickets must be signed for at the time of delivery. If supporters are not able to sign for the tickets when they are delivered, the tickets will then be held at the local sorting office to be collected.

The cost to send the tickets out via special delivery is £9.29 per transaction.

Tickets will be dispatched via Royal Mail special delivery from Wednesday 10 April. If supporters are not available when an attempted delivery is made you should contact Royal Mail to arrange re-delivery.
That’s what worried me. I’m away from 8 April ( hence going to Southampton match which will be local).
its disgusting if the only option costs £9.29. Royal Mail says guaranteed by 1pm next day for a letter is £6.85.
Yet again it looks like football supporters get ripped off.

Alex1987

Is there a rush? If it was a regular away game tickets wouldn't be on sale yet anyway

Away on holiday at the moment so would be good to know when it's going to be (even if a week away) so I can plan things etc (no mobile data abroad and don't particularly want to be buying tickets whilst out and about).

Less bothered if at home and at a PC all day with work..

MalcSB

Less than helpful reply from ticket office

“Good Afternoon Malcolm,

Ticket details and sales are yet to be confirmed, please keep an eye on the website -Coventry City (ccfc.co.uk)

Thank you.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.”

To which I have responded

“Thank you for the response. My concern is that I will be away for the two weeks before the semi final and if e tickets are not available that is going to cause serious difficulties.

We can all see that Chelsea have started selling tickets for their semi final so it seems a little surprising that we have heard nothing when our match is taking place the next day.”

skybluecam

Less than helpful reply from ticket office

“Good Afternoon Malcolm,

Ticket details and sales are yet to be confirmed, please keep an eye on the website -Coventry City (ccfc.co.uk)

Thank you.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.”

To which I have responded

“Thank you for the response. My concern is that I will be away for the two weeks before the semi final and if e tickets are not available that is going to cause serious difficulties.

We can all see that Chelsea have started selling tickets for their semi final so it seems a little surprising that we have heard nothing when our match is taking place the next day.”
What else were you expecting?

MalcSB

They’re due ours as we don’t have enough fans
Sorry Pete, that went way over my head. I’m too wound up about when these go on sale and how they will be delivered, I simply don’t get how Chelsea’s can be on sale and ours not when we are playing less than 24 hrs later.

Balli001

Sorry Pete, that went way over my head. I’m too wound up about when these go on sale and how they will be delivered, I simply don’t get how Chelsea’s can be on sale and ours not when we are playing less than 24 hrs later.
Because they aren't ready for sale yet maybe? Different club different ticketing system. All kinds of reasons

hamertime

Just chill out, there is ages until the game

skybluebear

Man City are saying something different on their website about the issue of tickets:

Tickets for this match will be issued as mobile tickets which you will be required to add to your Apple/Google wallet. The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker no later than 5 days prior to the match.

hamertime

Man City are saying something different on their website about the issue of tickets:

Tickets for this match will be issued as mobile tickets which you will be required to add to your Apple/Google wallet. The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker no later than 5 days prior to the match.
Hahahah can you imagine the questions and meltdown if this happened to Cov fans

Kilclines curly mullet

Reading this forum makes me have more and more admiration for the team that do the CCFC admin

When will the tickets be on sale ?
How many points will I need
I went to 3 home games 12 years ago so I deserve a ticket
I can’t get points as the away games sell out (check Soton, Boro etc)
My dog ate my ticket stub to the Checkatrade final (the last game I went to), can I therefore get 8 tickets to Wembley please
When will the tickets be on sale
When will the tickets be on sale

Just chill out everyone, when there is an announcement to be made the club will make it.

Hobo

Yes I just can't understand why we don't have the same sort of infrastructure as Chelsea. And there's only 25 days left until the match to sort this out.

Perhaps it's nothing to do with the club? There are other parties involved Ticketmaster, the FA, Wembley..

Perhaps they are dealing with Chelsea v Man City, then Coventry Man Utd. Tickets will sell in a matter of days.

MalcSB

If that’s the case then my concerns will have been addressed.

MalcSB

So if they don't have ticket information what do you actually want them to announce? Feel for your cleaner the amount of bedwetting you are doing
All I wanted to know was whether e tickets would be available, something I obviously expected a ticket office to know 10 days after qualifying for the semi final. If Man City are saying mobile tickets are available then that’s my anxiety addressed.

Users who are viewing this thread