Fa cup tickets (8 Viewers)

shmmeee

The £1.25 is to pay for keeping the on line system updated, apparently.

The total of £6.25 is ridiculous on the As if tickets don't cost enough anyway.

Do you pay a fee for the club shop leccy bill when you buy in person? It’s just a scam. Ticket master should take a fee like the payment providers do of £1 at absolute most IMO.

MalcSB

So, it won't let me purchase the ticket I want - "Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat(s) to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it"

Refreshing the page has had no effect. Anyone got any idea how to et around this?

AOM

Won't even load the seat map for me now.
Was going so slow that by the time I'd selected the seats, they'd gone

Nick

Administrator
So, it won't let me purchase the ticket I want - "Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat(s) to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it"

Refreshing the page has had no effect. Anyone got any idea how to et around this?
Think somebody already has it, I got that and refreshed and picked others.

shmmeee

Clearly JavaScript on my phone is fucked or something. Now I can’t post gifs on here either. Why does this shit only happen when you don’t need it to?

@TomRad85 check your DMs buddy, you’re on your own now 😬

torchomatic

The seat maps really annoy me. Why have different shades of blue? Why not green (available), orange (in basket) and red (sold)?

shmmeee

The seat maps really annoy me. Why have different shades of blue? Why not green (available), orange (in basket) and red (sold)?

The whole thing is a fucking mess. I’d really like to know what the club are doing cos I fail to believe all ticket master sites are like this.

Reactions: AOM

Hobo

Selecting seats on a mobile is not easy. Managed it in the end, don't ask me how? Less than 2 mins on clock by time purchase completed.

Hobo

The whole thing is a fucking mess. I’d really like to know what the club are doing cos I fail to believe all ticket master sites are like this.
They are, they are shit. I have given up on concert tickets in the past. Select tickets 2 in basket - proceed - your basket is empty please select tickets.

I hate ticket master.

Brighton Sky Blue

Got them in Block 126, should have been 124 if it would simply have allowed me to buy the 2 I selected without the error message ‘you can’t allow single empty seats’

torchomatic

It's fine saying STHs have a week to get their tickets. Looking at the map now, swathes have gone already.

Hobo

It would be OK if it has the usually “buy me two anywhere” buttons as well, but no (unless that’s my phone again)
That was the option I was looking for

MalcSB

Think somebody already has it, I got that and refreshed and picked others.
Ive got one now, but I picked loads that it wouldn't reserve for me. And over quite some time as well, I would have thought plenty of time for purchases to be completed. Anyway, sorted now and looking forward to a great day out.

stupot07

Just with the maths though, should be about 14k at least after STHs? They just might be limited to where.
Yeah it depends on your search, I was looking for 4 together, which was more difficult than if you're looking for singles or doubles.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Pretty easy - gone mine - don’t know it said £100 when it’s £80

speedie87

I had a scare, I had got through the queue then it said my session had timed out. It was about to go out the window.
Same happened to me! When that happened for playoff I had start all over again but this time logged back in went straight into my account

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah it depends on your search, I was looking for 4 together, which was more difficult than if you're looking for singles or doubles.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Was looking for doubles but it insisted on leaving seats available either side.

Users who are viewing this thread