Fa cup tickets (9 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Everybody I know is having issues. What's the purpose of a points system if they are going to just put them all on sale.

warwickskyblue

Tickets for Cardiff game are nearly all gone. Only available in blocks 25 and 26 - and a lot are light blue - along with a single ticket in block 34. Must be a lot of people in 40 points!!!

hamertime

Shit one announcing them on sale in a few hours was half way to Cornwall, no signal then wouldn’t work on iPhones. Had to book on iPad but couldn’t get our 6 tickets together had to sit separate as wanted to be in lower tiers. Should have give people more notice

skybluecam

Telling people short on points that they can quickly build them ahead of next Thursday by buying tickets for the remaining home games is pretty canny stuff
Pay Day Money GIF

DK in the ticket office

clint van damme

Blocked on work pc, fat fingers couldn't do it on phone, so got daughter to switch her laptop on nipped hone and sorted. I was 7843 in queue by the time we used hers it was straight in but then couldn't get 3 together in chosen block so all singles but close.

To be honest it's a fucking joke you're all not sitting together Rob. Website is an abomination

olderskyblue

Finally done after 2 hours of all sorts of issues , but top tier halfway line is not my first choice , atleast I'm there
not far from me. block 552

jordan210

We don't as I said earlier in thread. Never been an issue previously. Wife can't make midweek so buys individual tickets bur never had an online account. We've got 3 season tickets all with 1500+ points and she goes to a fair few aways on those too, but now we're one short. I was hoping they'd do 2 tickets for high points or something. Our own fault really, should've set her up and allocated her dome points, but never thought we'd need to. Lesson ahead of next season.

that’s the same as us. So sadly I miss out.

Users who are viewing this thread