Fa cup tickets (8 Viewers)

no_loyalty

When you get to the checkout it charges you £80, someone had put £100 in the ticket description, it’s not the price
Yes didn’t know that at the time, so opted for a cheaper block.

Tommo1993

Wanted somewhere around block 133-135, settled with 130 in the end. This was at 1pm. I’m still slightly wound up. Arg.

We all know the expected script, but let’s have a good day. PUSB. Important games before, however.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tell them Hill off the internet said they are wankers
king of the hill GIF

Sick Boy

No response from @TomRad85 (hence me constantly pinging him here and in DMs depending on his notification settings), kinda worried he’s logged off safe in the knowledge I’m getting him tickets and I’m not. I did my best Tom!
Wont you be able to get them over the weekend?

Russell Slade

I'm sure this would have been asked already. I have well over 100 LPs so I'm fine for the next allocation. My dad however only has 30 LPs as I nearly always purchase them (lesson learnt). If we get tickets for 2 of the remaining home games so he ticks the 50 point mark, I'm assuming these points will count and he'll qualify for the 50+ points allocation? Thanks in advance

Sick Boy

I'm sure this would have been asked already. I have well over 100 LPs so I'm fine for the next allocation. My dad however only has 30 LPs as I nearly always purchase them (lesson learnt). If we get tickets for 2 of the remaining home games so he ticks the 50 point mark, I'm assuming these points will count and he'll qualify for the 50+ points allocation? Thanks in advance
Correct.

ceetee

Bought 4 in B529. Lots of light blue but only one group of 4 dark blue. It let me select light blue but wouldn't let me buy. Presumably they had been clicked on but not yet bought. Didn't want to refresh in case I lost the four that I did buy

MickM

I have selected my tickets blue dot has turned green but they won’t add to basket, can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I have selected my tickets blue dot has turned green but they won’t add to basket, can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong
I had that too for a while. Sorry not exactly sure what I did to get around it. What finally worked though seemed to be buying a seat neat next to a seat already sold. Whether that was the factor not totally sure.

procdoc

One of our party that have season tickets together (8 of us in total) got our tickets with no issue. It sounds a bit of a nightmare navigating the stadium map though

SkyBlueChris

I had this, not sure if changing browser may help or whether its because someone else has selected that seat at the same time but I kept trying and refreshing the page and eventually it started adding tickets to my basket..

Evo1883

One of our party that have season tickets together (8 of us in total) got our tickets with no issue. It sounds a bit of a nightmare navigating the stadium map though
It's horrendous on mobile , and it's not like I've a shit phone it's a latest Samsung galaxy

MAFF

Why haven't the club used the points system properly? I thought that was the whole point of it for games like this? Would have improved ease of purchase and rewarded those to have a pick of the better seats. I'm a non season ticket holder on 600 points and pretty disappointed I've got to be involved in the 50 point+ free for all next week.

Flying Fokker

Why haven't the club used the points system properly? I thought that was the whole point of it for games like this? Would have improved ease of purchase and rewarded those to have a pick of the better seats. I'm a non season ticket holder on 600 points and pretty disappointed I've got to be involved in the 50 point+ free for all next week.
Good point.

Evo1883

I guess to give families and friends the opportunity to sit together more maybe

skyblue_55

Why didn’t they look at the 5 remaining home games , to boost the attendance & coffers even more .
A little short sighted of them , especially with 1 semi final ticket attached to this offer .
I hope some of the remaining tickets go to Skyblues & not plastic Manc’s from the area

MAFF

I guess to give families and friends the opportunity to sit together more maybe
Yeah true I’m just twitchy as fuck I might not get a ticket. Everyone’s saying I will and but that’s making me more nervous

skybluecam

50pts seems like such a strange threshold. That’s 5 or less games in the last 4 years. You’d have 60 points if you just went to all the home FA cup ties this season (maybe that is the point?)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

D
I have a fair bit of sympathy here for you. I too have 600 points but did get a half season ticket before Christmas so already have my 30 GBP ticket.
At least you will get a ticket , which is the main thing.

Users who are viewing this thread