Fa cup tickets (9 Viewers)

CBS16

Want to to tell that to the young child who’s view your blocking?
Well this is the same crap we get in block 16, people bringing little kids with them then shouting at people to sit down who've stood there for years (when like wembley there's cheaper areas for sitting)! If you're with a kid and go in the lower tier it is what it is, the memories I had as a kid with a blocked view were of a fantastic atmosphere and managing to see the game anyway, 10's of thousands paying 65 quid plus to be in the atmosphere shouldn't have to all sit down. Do we have to sit down when we score so the kids can see? Going on a bit but this shit boils my piss just sit elsewhere the grounds massive or get on with it surely

rob9872

We've gone mixed standing hopefully as Dad won't be able to stand for 90 mins but I reckon will be up and down a bit where we are. Avoided directly behind the goal for that reason as it's unfair to expect others to sit, but on the peripherals so we still get lots of the atmosphere. We're in 128 on the corner.

wingy

they have also consider there are 5 home games at 10 points a game left
Not i
We've gone mixed standing hopefully as Dad won't be able to stand for 90 mins but I reckon will be up and down a bit where we are. Avoided directly behind the goal for that reason as it's unfair to expect others to sit, but on the peripherals so we still get lots of the atmosphere. We're in 128 on the corner.
Snap!

Balli001

Well this is the same crap we get in block 16, people bringing little kids with them then shouting at people to sit down who've stood there for years (when like wembley there's cheaper areas for sitting)! If you're with a kid and go in the lower tier it is what it is, the memories I had as a kid with a blocked view were of a fantastic atmosphere and managing to see the game anyway, 10's of thousands paying 65 quid plus to be in the atmosphere shouldn't have to all sit down. Do we have to sit down when we score so the kids can see? Going on a bit but this shit boils my piss just sit elsewhere the grounds massive or get on with it surely
Seems a selfish attitude tbh. As long as you are enjoying yourself then to hell with kids, disabled, elderly or anyone else right?

Captain_Slackbladder

I am likely going to have to go in the upper tier with my lad as cannot get tickets until the 4th. Will be gutted if we have to sit down, completely kills the atmosphere and the experience of going to a match. He is only young, but is completely happy standing on a seat and being part of it with an arm round my shoulder for balance. The vast majority of people I know of varying backgrounds and ages all prefer to stand

MalcSB

What i wanna know is, the club tweeting that these wont make general sale, how do they know that?

Surely cant be an extra 15 thousand fans who have 50 points or more and dont have a season ticket?

Heard a whisper (not from my source) that they would re-open to the higher points brackets for the remaining few K if needed

For example, 1200+ can get an extra one

Then 1000+ a couple of days later etc

Probs bollocks
That would make more sense than going to general sale.

mmttww

34,000 people ahead of me! Drat!

stressed out crying GIF

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Everyone in blocks 129 to 138 I expect to be stood. If you've got a ticket in these blocks and you want to sit down, give your ticket to someone who isn't a melt and buy a ticket in the upper tier where you belong.
I know what happens at away games but just because the standing area is full dos't give people the right to stand in a seated area could be an interesting afternoon both on and off the pitch.
"Persistent standing in seated areas during an event is strictly forbidden and MAY result in ejection from the ground" Wembley regulations.
How's that for wishy washy reg.
Might just be trouble without any Man U. fans involved.

MalcSB

Selfish

David O'Day

I know what happens at away games but just because the standing area is full dos't give people the right to stand in a seated area could be an interesting afternoon both on and off the pitch.
"Persistent standing in seated areas during an event is strictly forbidden and MAY result in ejection from the ground" Wembley regulations.
How's that for wishy washy reg.
Might just be trouble without any Man U. fans involved.
It doesn't people have stood up in the blocks behind the goals each time we have played at this version of Wembley and no one gets thrown out.

Gynnsthetonic

I see some of the tier 2 on sale, will they release the others or are they all corporate or club Wembley. Trying to get 3 together although can't get daughter's until next week as she's not an ST holder

MalcSB

It doesn't people have stood up in the blocks behind the goals each time we have played at this version of Wembley and no one gets thrown out.
No one has got thrown out so far. I guess it all depends on whether people who have bought tickets for seats object strongly to stewards about their view being blocked. It won’t be me though, I am elsewhere,

covboy9

How big will crush for tickets be on 4th ?? Can season tickets go back in and buy more tickets?? I got 50+ loyalty points and am doubtful I’ll get a ticket

higgs

How big will crush for tickets be on 4th ?? Can season tickets go back in and buy more tickets?? I got 50+ loyalty points and am doubtful I’ll get a ticket
No it's one ticket per season ticket holder

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Nothing like a bit of success to get everyone at each other’s throats.
Like it or not, professional football has changed beyond recognition & not least for the spectator, I used to seek out the area’s in the ground with noise, adrenaline & atmosphere, but I’m older now so not so much.

I really hope all the youngsters heading to Wembley (and those not quite ready to just sit & watch) enjoy themselves & create a real carnival atmosphere 🤔 I’m sure they will.

As bad as it got with hooliganism in the 70s 80s & 90s (and it was bad ) the current leaning towards completely sanitised stadiums with a sterile atmosphere, worries me a lot as well.

Viktor17

Re read what you’ve written - ridiculously selfish and entitled. What if someone can only get tickets in an area and can’t stand up child or adult. Hey but you have a good day and it doesn’t matter because as a kid your view was blocked.

hamertime

Everyone knows behind the goal will be standing up, getting a ticket there is like getting a ticket for the Kop at highfield rd. Youve got to be brain dead if you need to sit down, kids can stand on the seat if needed.

bigfatronssba

Everyone knows behind the goal will be standing up, getting a ticket there is like getting a ticket for the Kop at highfield rd. Youve got to be brain dead if you need to sit down, kids can stand on the seat if needed.

Sense of entitlement is incredible

If you want to stand, get a ticket in the safe standing area. Otherwise sit down.

skybluericoh

Spoke to one of my old bosses yesterday, he’s a Man U ST had it as long as I’ve known him so over 30 years. Him his dad his son and now grand son. None of them will even try to get tickets. The rules, and purchase history they need just to get into a ballot.
This place would be in absolute melt down. I suppose success brings with it different problems.
Tickmaster brings some issues, but us oldies can usually find a youngster to help with technology, still easier than queuing for hours and hours in the weather we have been having the last few days. I’m just grateful we’re off to Wembley AGAIN.

think this is bad wait till we’re fighting for FA cup final tickets and we’ve only got 23000!!!😜

theferret

Sense of entitlement is incredible

If you want to stand, get a ticket in the safe standing area. Otherwise sit down.

Sense of entitlement of those who have 24,000 seats to choose from, some at the cheapest available price, where they can sit and yet feel they should be able to buy in the one area where most of the atmosphere will be generated and spoil it for others, despite knowing that people will stand in this area because they always do. Literally every fanbase that attends Wembley will stand behind the goal, even the wishy washy happy clappy clubs, and we're not one of those. This is a nonsense discussion.

bigfatronssba

Sense of entitlement of those who have 24,000 seats to choose from, some at the cheapest available price, where they can sit and yet feel they should be able to buy in the one area where most of the atmosphere will be generated and spoil it for others, despite knowing that people will stand in this area because they always do. Literally every fanbase that attends Wembley will stand behind the goal, even the wishy washy happy clappy clubs, and we're not one of those. This is a nonsense discussion.

Where in your opinion then is it not permissible to stand?

Users who are viewing this thread