Fa cup tickets (7 Viewers)

napolimp

No, if you can assign him tickets on your account it means his account is linked to yours. If you've purchased tickets, ST'S, etc, in his name on your account, then the points will be added to his account.

Grendel

Why do you care?

I don't give a shit how many points anyone on this site has and I don't see why anyone would.

Well many say what they have. Let’s be honest if someone has only got 50 they’ve hardly supported the club anyway

I’ve got 1110

Macca

I was up in the gods for the Checkatrade final. Never again. View is fine like you said, but the experience is awful. Been lower tier behind the goal where I can stand up all game for the last two visits and it was so much more enjoyable.

The old Nou Camp you needed an oxygen mask

Grendel

Oh to be a child again and care about such frivolous things.

Its hardly frivolous and if there were 38,000 available or only 17,000 season ticket holders I’d have allowed 2 per season ticket as ultimately we are the lifeblood of this club - not randomers who rock up to the occasional game

PVA

You are aoccasional fan and now a bit embarrassed

Yes I am very embarrassed. For you.

I used to be a season ticket holder, will be again in the future when my kids are a bit older, but I'm not right now, but still go to games. Is that a crime?

Honestly who gives a fuck.

Grendel

Yes I am very embarrassed. For you.

I used to be a season ticket holder, will be again in the future when my kids are a bit older, but I'm not right now, but still go to games. Is that a crime?

Honestly who gives a fuck.

Many share how many points they have? Why so ashamed?

PVA

Many share how many points they have? Why so ashamed?

How tall are you out of interest?

The Napoleon complex, also known as Napoleon syndrome and short man syndrome, is a purported condition normally attributed to people of short stature, with overly aggressive or domineering social behavior. It implies that such behavior is to compensate for the subject's physical or social shortcomings.

Grendel

How tall are you out of interest?

The Napoleon complex, also known as Napoleon syndrome and short man syndrome, is a purported condition normally attributed to people of short stature, with overly aggressive or domineering social behavior. It implies that such behavior is to compensate for the subject's physical or social shortcomings.

Bit random as you jerk off over a dwarf in Ukraine who makes Sunak look like a giant

Interesting theory on Zelensky that.

Why so embarrassed?

PVA

Bit random as you jerk off over a dwarf in Ukraine who makes Sunak look like a giant

Interesting theory on Zelensky that.

Why so embarrassed?

Wow ok someone's had a few drinks.

Good work on spoiling what has been a useful and helpful thread for many.

Enjoy your evening arguing on the Internet

Hobo

Well many say what they have. Let’s be honest if someone has only got 50 they’ve hardly supported the club anyway

I’ve got 1110

A good example of points earned doesn't always equate to supporting the club.

Or at least supporting it with a certain amount of empathy with the players involved.

Hertsccfc

Its hardly frivolous and if there were 38,000 available or only 17,000 season ticket holders I’d have allowed 2 per season ticket as ultimately we are the lifeblood of this club - not randomers who rock up to the occasional game
I am a season ticket holder and I bet my journey to home matches is considerably longer than yours, but I see absolutely no reason why I should be allowed to buy more than one ticket.

David O'Day

I am a season ticket holder and I bet my journey to home matches is considerably longer than yours, but I see absolutely no reason why I should be allowed to buy more than one ticket.
Just ignore him, he's a saddo that tries to cover the emptiness in his lift by belittling others online.

He's a figure of fun really.

mark82

So people who turn up even less often can turn up. Not sure I get the logic over people who maybe attend 10 to 20 games a season. Surely you'd get even more "randomers" if you did that.

Williescar

What a stupid comment.Some people cannot go to every game due to work,financial or other commitments.They are just as entitled to a ticket as you are

Users who are viewing this thread