Fa cup tickets (5 Viewers)

skyblue1991

You may as well open to all people now at 1x ticket per supporter number (previous purchase before Wolves game of course)

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

Can’t help myself, going to look on Twitter

e2eb07cda788c389ec827d714edec4a0.jpg

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I assume that block of tickets was allocated to a group or something, local FA? It's shambolic really.
I got tickets from a mate who works for the FA for a group of mates who aren't ST holders and there was a worry it might sell out (seems a long time ago now!!), and they were in the block to the right of the last we could buy (either 123 or 122, I can't remember off the top of my head).

Edit: Remembered he'd already emailed me the tickets, block 123

AOM

That is just bizarre. Why were those seats behind the goal not available during the initial allocation? They are prime seats FFS!!

Annoying definitely. I'd have bought mine in that block, but they'd pretty much sold out in the first few hours

Liquid Gold

It'[ll be players families, corporate sponsors and staff. They probably have an obligation to provide them with a certain number of tickets each and held them back until they were sold.

I'd be pissed off if I was sat up in the gods instead of behind the goal and these appeared though.

slondonskyblue

It'[ll be players families, corporate sponsors and staff. They probably have an obligation to provide them with a certain number of tickets each and held them back until they were sold.

I'd be pissed off if I was sat up in the gods instead of behind the goal and these appeared though.

Contact the club and they will probably be able to move your tickets?

Viktor17

Does anyone know if you have to log it using the membership number with correct level of points OR can they just be added to your network and you log in - for example if im on 800 and have number on my network at 1300+ will that work?

It doesn't appear so, but just wanted to check in case I had done something wrong?

McLovin87

I reckon their going to have to open it back to 50+ points to get these sold!

Users who are viewing this thread