FA Cup (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Cannot believe this is Saturday!!!

When i was a kid, i knew and looked forward to the final and the build up but you dont hear anythign about it anymore!

Fecking Premier league have a lot to answer for!!

olderskyblue

That's true.

years ago we would have had everything organised by now, who's house we were watching it at, who was getting the beer, food etc.

Maybe people still are?

Or maybe it's just easier just to pile down the pub and watch it now...or not bother at all?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm that interested in it, I don't even know who's in the bloody final! ..................... and care even less!

LastGarrison

Some doughnut by me has hung out a big Arsenal flag. Unsurprisingly never hear him talk with a cockney accent.

Must. Bite. Tongue.

Brighton Sky Blue

Some doughnut by me has hung out a big Arsenal flag. Unsurprisingly never hear him talk with a cockney accent.

Must. Bite. Tongue.

People support them here with Scottish accents. A popular defence is 'how is supporting Arsenal glory hunting?' and 'yeah well we only finish in the top 4, that's not glory hunting is it?'.

Jesus wept.

wingy

Just hope It's a good game .

Arsenal I reckon ,has the smell of Tottenham about It ,If Arsenal score 4 or more we are better than Hull.:p

wingy

What other channel is it on other than ITV?

I'm having to endure Adrian Chiles and Roy Keane at the minute!

Oh, over to Clive now. Just hope Andy Townsend isn't his co commentator

BT1,,that was some start!!

SkyblueBazza

Andy Townsend is co commentator, and Hull are winning. Can it get any worse? :(

Can't agree more on the AT thing - hate his voice (although he seems to like it!) & all he does is explain what we've already seen...states the obvious...& generally talks shite!
Although I am neutral it's a fabulous start. Pretty entertaining stuff IMO!

PUSB

wingy

Too many fouls going unpunished ,I admired Neil Midgeley but that was for us and a different Era.

SlowerThanPlatt

"It's kind of advantage Arsenal after pulling back that goal" No Adrian Chiles, Hull still have the advantage since they're winning 2-1

Users who are viewing this thread