FA, FL, Protests, Boycotts, and John Gaunt (1 Viewer)

Womble

Again, apologies if I'm droning on, but I really am upset that this has happened to you.

Heres some opinions:

The FA are a fucking disgrace who would only intervene if you were a premier league club. Forget them whilst they worry about getting more foreign clubs to use St Georges Park. They couldnt give a shit about clubs in england, ignore them. When it happened to us, we were about 10 days into a daily vigil at the FA, on the day I was in London for some reason and was one of the trouble makers who covered soho square in a variety of food stuffs and managed to sneak into the building before being ejected,,, the people in there didnt really know what had happened, they were just administrators and office staff. The media were more interested that day in David Beckhams metatarsal. Im sure Andy Murray will draw more headlines than your plight. Thus it might be worth making more noise. I will help wherever I can. If you see a fat man wearing an afcwimbledon shirt on your protests thats probably me.

The FL are just as fucking stupid. May as well be run by cats.

Asking away fans to boycott Northampton. Probably wont happen as we tried this with fans going to MK and Selhurst as soon as we were franchised. I believe even yourselves turned up to MK in vast numbers, you'll get the "well I'm supporting my team etc " fans wont get the pain until they have to experience it. I still remember imploring the Gillingham fans not to go in that first day at selhurst but they told me to fuck off and die. A handful stood with us.

Best thing you can do is to BOYCOTT, boycott boycott until you bleed these cunts dry. You can at least grab the league share and reform.

Jon Gaunt is a cu_nt. A cu_nt who told wimbledon fans on london radio to stop being pathetic and go to MK in 2002 and still supports those franchise scum. He was asked what would he do if Coventry were to be moved to Villa Park...

https://twitter.com/jongaunt/status/275219204569976833

Users who are viewing this thread