Facebook forum (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm not on Facebook so I've never seen it but any forum that makes this place the preferred option...……...

Take SBT and times it by about 10.

At least this place can be occasionally witty and also the insults slightly amusing.

The Jeremy Kyle show could go on there and clean up it's participant pool if it ever returned.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I'm not on Facebook so I've never seen it but any forum that makes this place the preferred option...……...
The difference between here and the Facebook forum is light and dark (in my opinion). Most on the Facebook forum give CCFC4Life a run for his/her money on spelling, and the rest are either 17 year olds acting like they are in a firm, some dafty posting the same 'fishing' joke or the kind of people who think calling Bradford 'Bradistan' is funny.

shmmeee

The Facebook forum is good for catching up with individuals such as Wayne 'Wicked Man' Matthews, Craig Danny and others who you cannot believe aren't spoof accounts.

There's no comparison between the two forums.

Thanks “Mr Panda” ;)

In all seriousness Facebook is a hellsite.

Sadly their votes/ticket money is worth as much as yours.

letsallsingtogether

The Facebook forum is good for catching up with individuals such as Wayne 'Wicked Man' Matthews, Craig Danny and others who you cannot believe aren't spoof accounts.

There's no comparison between the two forums.
You mean people are posting under pseudonyms!
Never have I heard the like.

tskezz

Is the Facebook on even a forum? Do you get pages for different topics like in here? I assumed it was just one big page being bombarded with everything but I'm not on there.

shmmeee

Is the Facebook on even a forum? Do you get pages for different topics like in here? I assumed it was just one big page being bombarded with everything but I'm not on there.

It’s like your fb wall. People can post and others can respond. So sorta

Users who are viewing this thread