Facebook quiz: Which Coventry City player are you? (1 Viewer)

Jimthor

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I also got Sammy Clingan, does seem quite realistic! :p

Jimthor

I think Sammy will probably by the most frequent answer because i guess most people will want to be playing for the nation of their birth and scoring screamers from outside the area! Ha.
I had a mate who got Chris Hussey earlier today though, so add that to me getting Cranie and some people getting Juke and King, and it seems there's some variety at least!

Walking Bird

Sammy Clingan..

Who's gonna be the first to be Roy O Donovan ???

Jimthor

Sammy Clingan..

Who's gonna be the first to be Roy O Donovan ???

HA, i didn't have O'Donovan as one of the options, but we've already had someone get McIndoe!

The possible outcomes are:
King
Cranie
Turner
Juke
Baker
Clingan
Westwood
McIndoe
Hussey
Platt

I think if there was any more i'd have been running out of answers to questions!

gouldberg

Am I the first Carl Baker?

Pretty much spot on. I'm a tricky player, lacking major pace and somewhat inconsistent but I'm an honest worker and surprise a few from time to time. Someone should sign me up! (Ok, maybe not sign me up but the rest is true)

SkyBlue_Am

I got Ben Turner

You are Ben Turner. Tipped as a future captain, his presence in the centre of defence has been sorely missed over the course of his injury, with our defence leaking more goals. Also popped up to score a few early on in the year.

:D I am a central defender wish I had half the talent though

rob9872

I am Lukas! :)

bamalamafizzfazz

Chris Hussey
You are Chris Hussey. Tipped as a future star, Hussey has just broken into the starting line-up, and has been showing what he can do as a full-back with an attacking flair.

Tipped as a future star at 27!

sky_blue_up_north

Lukas, I'm hard working but get little reward

kg82

Chris Hussey
You are Chris Hussey. Tipped as a future star, Hussey has just broken into the starting line-up, and has been showing what he can do as a full-back with an attacking flair.

Tipped as a future star at 27!

He's 22, where'd you get 27 from?

Users who are viewing this thread