Transfer Rumour Fadz to Blackburn (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Be nice if he gets a sit down exit interview similar to the Vik one
Like Saddle said yesterday, it's a real shame he's not been given a proper send off. Him and Kelly deserve it.

I don't know what's gone no behind the scenes but the fact Kelly has disappeared and unused even when we potentially need him is not how i'd like his time here to end.

It’sabatch87

Without Fadz being part of Robins jigsaw we wouldn’t be where we are now.
Guy has been different class.
Kyle McFadzean
Kyle McFadzean
He drinks the lager……..

slowpoke

Football is ever changing and one massive revolving door, just time has caught up with MacFadz here, wish him well at Blackburn, we move on.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not a lot I can say that hasn't already been covered, but the guy has been the mainstay of a team on the ascendency. A true leader and that level of fight and aggressiveness he goes into everything with is something warrior-like that every team needs.

Can completely understand why he would want to get game time and move on after what has been a really difficult year or so for him. Wish him all the best in his future endeavours. Club legend.

Bertola

No pay off if both parties agree, can't see a man of his calibre demanding to be paid off to sever his own contract

It's probably a case of us picking up any shortfall in his wages in his new deal... SAy he's on £6k a week here, but Blackburn are only paying him £4.5k, we'll pay up the extra 1.5k a week shortfall

Manchester_sky_blue

Just hope he gets the game time he's craving. Blackburn have already signed O'Riordan and are apparently close to getting Cooper from Leeds. With Wharton and Hyam already there and established he might find it tough.

Been a great servant to this club, wish him every success.

Hobo

Like Saddle said yesterday, it's a real shame he's not been given a proper send off. Him and Kelly deserve it.

I don't know what's gone no behind the scenes but the fact Kelly has disappeared and unused even when we potentially need him is not how i'd like his time here to end.

Nothing has gone on behind the scenes. We have more squad depth now and they have dropped down the pecking order.

If McFadz goes to Blackburn, it is the club giving him another opportunity to get game time at the end of the career due to Blackburn's injuries, rather than just hang on to him with little prospect of him playing.

Who knows with Sheaf's injury Kelly might get another chance, he may not. But the staff see him train everyday so in a good place to judge.

duffer

Not much to add really, the bloke gave everything and a bit more for us.

How many players have enough drive left in them to improve well into their 30s. An absolutely key part of the club's rise; a leader, and a warrior, and I'm sure he'll be much missed around the place.

stupot07

He's been a real integral part of our resurgence over the last few years and bar one or two shaky moments been an absolute rock at the back. Plus his head is blooming massive.

It will be interesting to see what his role is at Blackburn, whether they may change their shape to accommodate him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

Well I don't want to have to doubt your mate, but they have played 4 at the back in every league game this season bar the last match according to all sources I can see!
Fair enough. He lives there and goes regularly, but I can’t vouch for his accuracy, although he played the game until his late 40’s and then managed teams, so I would have thought he knows what’s he talking about. maybe he doesn’t though :ROFLMAO: (Maybe he meant they’ve switched to a back 3 recently. I’ll ask him next time he calls)

Reactions: PVA

shmmeee

Best signing of the robins era. Just an absolute stereotype of a leader CB. Big, tough, organises, down to earth. Absolutely critical to us coming up and staying up. Creator of one of my favourite CCFC photos along with Houchens header, Cals shades, Kelly’s cock.

ptr

It’s already been said but what a player. Got better each year…somehow. An absolutely unbelievable signing. I watch a lot of championship football and at times I struggled to think of better centre backs in the league last year. Deffo have the sky blues tinted glasses on but wouldn’t have picked anyone else over him.

skybluecam

So of our playoff final starting 11…

6 have left the club (Gyok, Hamer, BNC, McNally, Doyle & now Fadz)

3 are no longer starters (Wilson, Kelly, Allen)

Only 2 players remain (Sheaf, Bidwell).

Quite impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread