Fan Cams (1 Viewer)

Skyblueol

As many of you know i am filming a documentary based on Cov and what it means to the city if there was to be no more Cov. Focusing briefly on the legal side too. One thing i want to include is Fan cams before any of the remaining City games.
Would anyone want to appear in a fan cam and give their thoughts. Cheers

Nick

Administrator
Do you mean as in filming the fans while the game is on or filming the game?

If it is filming the match and the "action" then go for it, if it is one of those matchday vlog type things then please don't stoop to that level!

rob9872

As long as it's not David feckin Johnson!

Skyblueol

Do you mean as in filming the fans while the game is on or filming the game?

If it is filming the match and the "action" then go for it, if it is one of those matchday vlog type things then please don't stoop to that level!
I want to include shots of the fans and fans thoughts on the club. its not one of those matchday vlogs where they just film the game. i am trying to make this as serious a documentary as i possibly can.

joemercersaces

As many of you know i am filming a documentary based on Cov and what it means to the city if there was to be no more Cov. Focusing briefly on the legal side too. One thing i want to include is Fan cams before any of the remaining City games.
Would anyone want to appear in a fan cam and give their thoughts. Cheers

For the authentic and authoritative voice of Sky Blues fans ask Grendel for an interview.

Users who are viewing this thread