fans forum (1 Viewer)

O

odysseus

Tonights fans forum ......what is occuring?

lifelongcityfan

Fisher tried to defend his position; although because there were only 10 inside, everyone made it clear that sisu were killing the club and that it would ide if they moved ground.. he bulshitted through a lot of it, but he does admit that the crowds will be very low. He dismissed walsall as the ground share venue

ajsccfc

This sniping at the SBT by people is beyond tiresome. Particularly when it then turns out to be wrong.

lifelongcityfan

all.. we all stated that walsall was a no go ( for various reason ...principle, logistics etc); his reply was very much that he appeared to rule it out. Others stated nene park etc, but he replied that Waggot had been seen at those grounds because they are talking about setting up an u21/youth team venue ( sounds like bullshit to me). so no he would'nt be drawn on a ground.

all.. we all stated that walsall was a no go ( for various reason ...principle, logistics etc); his reply was very much that he appeared to rule it out. Others stated nene park etc, but he replied that Waggot had been seen at those grounds because they are talking about setting up an u21/youth team venue ( sounds like bullshit to me). so no he would'nt be drawn on a ground.

No clear defined plan then.

Thanks llcf.

lifelongcityfan

all
overall the meeting was good in that we all had a chance to have our say ( he didnt have much choice!!!) and it wasnt 10 of us sitting there politely and listening.I and others challenged him, and to a large degree we got the usual answers. What we did let him know was our feelings.
He is inconsistant with his answers,,,eg he stated that Ltd was worthless, but i stated I would bet him 20 pound that Holdings bid near 60 mill ( debt/equity) and take it back etc

He clearly wasnt going to change his mind or publicly stated views, but I felt we told him in no uncertain terms what we thought

My own view, is that they are posturing, either to try and get the ricoh or to up any sale price.

He clearly wasnt going to change his mind or publicly stated views, but I felt we told him in no uncertain terms what we thought

My own view, is that they are posturing, either to try and get the ricoh or to up any sale price.

It sounds like you made him sweat. Obviously he is under direction in his comments, but he seems uncertain about some critical issues. (ie. he just does not know)

lifelongcityfan

I took great personal pleasure when he started going on aout it being a business...., i reminded him that we are his customers and very shortly he will not have any!

AFCCOVENTRY

This is the thing... he claims Ltd is worthless and not worth his time... yet I bet your bottom dollar SISU are desperate to get it back either though a bid or beneficial claim...

and why is that?

well that's where the golden share will go back to.

SISU are either trying to scare people off LTD by saying there is nothing there and it's worthless or posturing for a decent pay out by a takeover

quinn1971

100 % agree

We must be the only club who's been in administration and have a go at their own fans for trying to do something about it.they are the only voice we have at the moment.100% behind what they are trying to do.lets all get behind them instead of having pointless digs at them.

This is the thing... he claims Ltd is worthless and not worth his time... yet I bet your bottom dollar SISU are desperate to get it back either though a bid or beneficial claim...

and why is that?

well that's where the golden share will go back to.

SISU are either trying to scare people off LTD by saying there is nothing there and it's worthless or posturing for a decent pay out by a takeover

I think the golden share will be awarded to who ever presents a cohesive football club before the FL that is not in administration within the next 12 months.

Last edited:

thechase

This sniping at the SBT by people is beyond tiresome. Particularly when it then turns out to be wrong.

When i hear all the good things they actually do and acheive ill stop 'sniping' at them. Until such time i will continue to criticise them as being the self publicists that they are.

Users who are viewing this thread